What is iNotepad?
iNotepad is a Mac application designed to help users write and organize their texts and notes efficiently. It supports the latest Apple text technology, allowing users to format their texts, add images, and export them into various standard file formats. The app features intuitive tools that make it easy to find and organize texts, including search tools, tags, and a navigable Recents system.
Unlike other writing apps, iNotepad allows users to store hundreds or thousands of texts in a single document, making it easy to find texts related to a specific subject. Users can also edit images on the spot, without the need for another program.
iNotepad improves productivity by allowing users to drag and drop texts from other applications, manage tags, and export texts or groups of texts. The app also features password protection to ensure privacy and avoid involuntary edits by others using the Mac. Finally, iNotepad is compatible with iCloud, allowing users to access their documents from multiple Mac computers.
1. But the best part is that iNotepad features intuitive tools which are easy to use to immediately find what you are looking for, as well as organizing options, tag view, the possibility to open every text in a separate window, basic or advanced search via Regular Expressions and the quickscrolling through recent texts.
2. When you open a document in iNotepad, within you will find all the texts you wrote about that subject, and not only the last text you wrote as in other applications.
3. Write and organise better all your texts and notes, format them as you like, enhance them with images and export them into standard file formats.
4. Have you added an image to your text and realize that it needs to be cropped or rotated? You don’t need to use another program, just double-click it and you can edit the image right there and then! Would you like to add notes or lines to your image? It’s the easiest thing: open the context menu and do your edits.
5. Quickly find all your texts and notes when you need them thanks to convenient search tools, tags and handy navigable Recents system.
6. iNotepad is designed specifically to allow you to write and better organize all your texts and notes.
7. Write texts and format them as you like, enhance them with images and export them into various standard file formats.
8. • iNotepad documents are designed to gather hundreds or thousands of texts belonging to a specific subject.
9. Double-click on the list to edit the various texts in separate windows while continuing to look up all the other ones in the main window.
10. • iNotepad allows you to export an entire group of texts simply by dragging a tag to the desktop.
11. iNotepad was born to write and manage multiple texts efficiently and conveniently.
Download and Install iNotepad - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
An OS X text editor which classifies your notes in folders and keeps them on your Windows
iNotepad has most of the features of the OS X Text editor, classifies your notes into “folders”, and keeps you results on your Windows.
Its features include:
- The notes are kept the iNotepad database on your Windows so that you can back your notes up.
- Most of the features of the OS X editor including fonts, lists, and the like.
- Notes can be classified into “tabs” (folder) to group notes into subjects
- Notes are in RTF format
- Notes can be exported to: RTF, RTFD, HTML, Web Archive, Microsoft Word, Open XML, and Open Document
- Notes are be imported from the same sources
- Notes can be copied iCloud by exporting it to an iCloud folder. (I have a folder on the desktop that I share on the cloud where I can exchange files between Macs, iPads, and iPhone)
Cannot live without it.
This application has organized my life.
It is my database for everything from passwords to my favorite restaurants. Very gentle learning curve.
Very versatile. I truly love it.
Works Until It Doesn't. Then Everything Is Lost
I've used iNotepad for years and found this simple app very handy.
Until it crashed.
I had ~40 different notes with important information. All that is lost. I bought another copy of this app. That did not solve the problem. I have contacted the developer 4 times. I shared the crash report. All I got was a canned response.
My notes were password protected, so... I'm out of luck.
Just upgraded and the old database of notes is still one document, not separate notes. Tried importing, nothing. Don't bother to upgrade to this version.
Leave a review or comment