Written by OhNoo Studio
1. The game's final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of games such as Demon's Souls or Dark Seed.
2. The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by the works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzisław Beksiński.
3. The story begins as the protagonist wakes up locked in a metal cage hanging below a large flying machine.
4. The only vague memory he can summon in his mind is that of a sculpture atop a hill, depicting human hands reaching towards the sky.
5. Those are, however, the least of his problems as the airship descends its flight towards a huge, gloomy castle which soon becomes his prison.
6. You'll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you - or try to prevent you from - reaching your goal.
7. ● THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them.
Latest Version: 1.4.1
What does Tormentum - Dark Sorrow - Lite do? TORMENTUM is a dark Point & Click adventure game.
A nameless hero finds himself in a place between fantasy and nightmare. He doesn't remember his name nor where he comes from. Wandering through strange lands, he struggles to discover the truth about the world around him, as well as about himself.
The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by the works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzisław Beksiński. The game's final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of games such as Demon's Souls or Dark Seed. This unique mixture gave life to a bleak and depressing world.
The story begins as the protagonist wakes up locked in a metal cage hanging below a large flying PC. It becomes clear he is its passenger against his will and the PC's destination is unknown. The only vague memory he can summon in his mind is that of a sculpture atop a hill, depicting human hands reaching towards the sky.
Those are, however, the least of his problems as the airship descends its flight towards a huge, gloomy castle which soon becomes his prison. Thus begins the surreal story bordering somewhere between dream and reality...
● THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them. You'll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you - or try to prevent you from - reaching your goal.
● ART: 75 hand-painted stages. The game also features over a hundred additional screens as well as dozens of paintings created by the mad painter residing in the cathedral
● PUZZLES: During your journey you will come against 24 varied logical puzzles and minigames.
● STORY: A dark adventure between dream and reality.
● MUSIC: Exceptional soundtrack with over 40 tracks.
● Moral choices which will affect the game's ending.
● 4-6 hours gameplay.
▪ Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian. Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish
Download and Install Tormentum - Dark Sorrow - Lite
Amelia - LITE
Tormentum - Dark Sorrow - Lite
Luxor: Amun Rising HD
Samurai II: Vengeance
Rise of the Roman Empire
Shotgun FunFun Legacy
Edu Cards for Pre-school Kids FREE
Pet Island: Build a cute pet shop!
The Snow (Free)
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Tormentum: Dark Sorrow, A Treat for Gamers Who Like to Think
This is not your usual adventure, because you don’t know what kind of an adventure you’ve gotten yourself into. It’s very strange, in the way things work, and a bit gruesome; but very well-done scenery lessens that effect, because you are thinking hard about the puzzles along the way. The beauty of the story is that you don’t know what your adventure is (has been) about until the very end. The graphics are gorgeous, and add to the overall adventure.. The lite version hooked me with the first three puzzles, and I bought the whole game without a squawk at the price. It is worth every cent. And you can play it over with different results.
Really great game! Beautiful graphics - weird interface, but I really liked it. Your character is being looked at from 3rd perspective (sidescreen), but you can move the cursor side to side and the screen movement is really unique. I like how things interact for the most part. It’s beautiful and dark and grotesque and actually a bit scary, for once. The puzzle was INSANELY easy/short for the opening/a LITE, but the work that went into how it looks is worth trying it for 10 minutes. For the easier puzzle, yet still in the adult horror realm, I would consider buying full version for $10.
Words cannot express how great this game is. The games philosophical foundation is awesome, there is so much to reflect on from an existential point of view. The game challenges on all levels of our cognitive and perceptual abilities. The game speaks to us of life itself. I highly recommend this game for those willing to go on a journey that can be life altering. It is truly a great adventure.
Get this game!
I definitely recommend this game to anyone who appreciates art. The art style is outstanding and the music is awesome. The ending was quite surprising and gave me thoughts about my existence. To anyone whos deciding whether to buy or not this game its well worth it.