Joris Borst Pauwels
1. - Has it ever happend to you that you can’t remember the name of the song that was playing on the radio a while ago? No worries! What’s Tuned Lite keeps a history of all the songs you have listened to so that you can easily recall those songs and look up the details at a later time.
2. - Why not make use of the thousand internet radio stations iTunes provides? What’s Tuned Lite helps you with selecting radio stations available in iTunes and let you build a menu for quick access to your favourite radio stations.
3. - Microsoft Script Inserts: search and display additional for information about the song playing like album cover artwork, lyrics, artist bio, YouTube clips etc.
4. What’s more? When you like a song playing on the internet radio, you can mark the song with a single click so you won't forget it.
5. What’s Tuned supports iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, VLC & YouTube and SoundCloud (via Safari or Chrome) in one single interface, seamless.
6. - Provides useful information about the current song playing such as artist biography, origin of the artist, links for additional searches and much more.
7. - Swiftly copy details of a song (MP3 tags) from the iTunes Store suggestions to the song you are playing including artwork.
8. What’s Tuned is your single point of access for playing music on your Windows.
9. - Shows the lyrics for the song if available in your iTunes library or else provides a link to lyrics from LyricWikia while you're listing to a song.
10. What’s Tuned is feature packed, easy to use and nonintrusive.
11. This is especially handy when you're listening to an internet radio station on iTunes*.
Download and Install What's Tuned - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment