What is KakaoTalk? KakaoTalk is a free messaging app that allows users to communicate with friends and family using an internet connection. It offers a variety of emoticons and sticker collections to make chatting more fun. With over 200 million users worldwide, KakaoTalk allows users to chat one-on-one or in groups, and conveniently syncs chats with mobile devices. It also offers VoiceTalk and FaceTalk for free calls and video calls, as well as the ability to send and receive various files. Additionally, KakaoTalk offers remote log out and lock mode for added security.
1. Remote log out allows you to keep your KakaoTalk secure at all times – no need to worry if you step away from your desk in a hurry.
2. KakaoTalk is an easy, no-cost messenger that transcends standard chat.
3. Share photos, videos and more with your KakaoTalk friends in your chatroom.
4. - KakaoTalk conveniently syncs your chats with your mobile device.
5. Friends all over the world are never far from reach with KakaoTalk.
6. Plus enable lock mode to keep your data safe automatically.
7. Make chatting extra fun with an array of emoticons and sticker collections.
8. Chat one-on-one or in a group, any time of day, as much as you like.
Download and Install KakaoTalk - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Good, but still not on par with PC version
As of the 2.3.9 version,
It’s a great app, as you can type with ten fingers and on a 11/13-inch screen, instead of two fingers and ~4/5-inch screens.
It has made for improved efficiency in allowing you to collaborate with others, so you can get your work done in a shorter time.
With that said, these next few improvements would make this a 5-star app. (The PC version of the app allows most, if not all, of these.)
- Plus Friends/YellowID_ It is inconvenient having to check messages that have come from Plus Friends/YellowID only on the phone.
- Posts/Links_ You can only check posts, links, polls, etc., and you canNOT create. (Again, you have to do it on your phone.)
- Search_ As of Kakao for iOS (~6.5.1), you can search for people even in the Chats window. It removed the hassle of searching in Chats for someone (with whom you find you had no recent chat history) and searching for him/her again in Contacts.
I can’t think of more at the moment, but all in all I hope the Windows version will soon be on par with the PC version.
This app does the job. It can send and receive messages and attach files and pictures.
However there are a lot of things that could be improved in the Windows version of this app. The UI on the Windows version makes no sense. It should be like the PC version of the app (and most other chat apps) where all the chat windows are put into one window and have a list on the left to choose between the different chats, instead of opening a new window for each chatroom. Second, why isn't spell check enabled for each window by default? Also loading images from each chat takes a really long time compared to other chat apps.
(FIXED) Unable to log in with 2.3.9
Update: Works perfectly fine now. Thank you for all of your hard work.
I'm unable to log into the Windows client with version 2.3.9. When I enter my correct credentials, I receive a system message saying that I've logged into my account on my laptop. However, on the Windows client I'm still in the login screen after I log in. This has been difficult and frustrating to use, and I'm not sure what the fix is.
Pretty Good, but could be better!
This is does pretty well stability wise though it could benefit from bringing more features from the PC and mobile versions. It would be a much appreciated to be able to carry over themes that you have on mobile to the desktop version. Currently you can just change the background of each chatroom (or all if you wish, but the text bubbles stay the same color giving an odd contrast between the two.
Leave a review or comment