What is FaceTime? FaceTime for Mac is a video calling app that allows users to easily connect with friends and family on their iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac. The app is simple to set up and use, with the ability to make video calls with just one click. Users can organize their contacts using their existing Address Book and add frequently called contacts to their Favorites list. FaceTime offers high-definition video calls at up to 720p on supported, Intel-based Macs, and has an elegant interface with window and playback controls that fade away during conversations. Incoming calls ring on the user's Mac, even if FaceTime isn't running, and can be answered on any convenient Mac.
1. *Video calls require a built-in FaceTime camera, an iSight camera (built-in or external), a USB video class (UVC) camera, or a FireWire DV camcorder; and a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection.
2. FaceTime for Windows makes it easy to talk, smile and laugh with friends and family on their iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch or Windows.
3. Making HD video calls requires a built-in FaceTime HD camera and a 1-Mbps upstream and downstream Internet connection.
4. Whether you're talking to someone on an iPhone or on another Windows, video calls with FaceTime look great.
5. • With just one click, you can make a video call to an iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch, or another Windows.
6. • A Windows with a standard-definition camera delivers up to VGA-quality video for Windows-to-Windows calls.
7. Receiving HD video calls requires a supported Intel-based Windows.
8. • Incoming calls ring on your Windows, even if FaceTime isn’t running.
9. • Enjoy your video call full screen, using every inch of your beautiful Windows display.
10. • If you have more than one Windows, incoming calls ring on every one so you can answer on the Windows that’s most convenient.
11. • View transitions smoothly when an iPhone 4, iPad 2, or iPod touch user switches from front to rear cameras or from portrait to landscape views.
Download and Install FaceTime - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Finally works. But you need to correctly remove all old files first.
After installing this update, I got a service interruption notice saying "You have been disconneted from Microsoft Services, etc..." when trying to load facetime, restarting the Pc didn't help. So I used a great little app called "AppDelete" and it found all the old file from facetime, deleted them, and then I installed this new version again, it worked after that. It would be nice if Microsoft cared to mention this.
I recently purchased this app to use on an older Pc with Windows OS X Snow Leopard, and started using this app on it. It is wonderful. It works just like FaceTime does on new Macs with the built-in version of the app. Easy and simple, yet so powerful. Use it to talk with friends all the time, and it makes staying in touch with people when traveling/out of town really easy!
Works after a restart
I did the update on Windows & Pc FaceTime was not functional although I could sign-in on the Windows, but had another error on the Pc. I realized I had not restarted the computers after the upgrade - I was not prompted to do so, but after a restart on both computers, everything is working perfectly!
I had to move away (1100 miles) to a new city in the middle of a semester and a friend suggested FaceTime as a way I could log into my class and complete the coursework. Installed the application, connected to the class I'm taking and everything worked *beautifully*! Thank you, Microsoft!
Leave a review or comment