Written by 128bit Technologies
1. These fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased or downloaded recently (Premium Fonts, Free Fonts, 1000 OpenType Fonts, Halloween Fonts) and are an excellent addition to any font collector's library for use in graphic design, web design, party signs and invitations, banners, promotional material, advertisements, application development and more.
2. Get in the holiday spirit with a new collection of creative font styles that make any Christmas inspired project a hit! This commercial use font collection now includes 57 of the best fonts for the season in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal AND business project.
Latest Version: 4.0
What does Free Fonts - Christmas Collection do? *****NEW VERSION! NOW 57 FREE CHRISTMAS FONTS*****
Get in the holiday spirit with a new collection of creative font styles that make any Christmas inspired project a hit! This commercial use font collection now includes 57 of the best fonts for the season in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal AND business project. International character support is NOT standard for every font but is available for many of them.
These fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased or downloaded recently (Premium Fonts, Free Fonts, 1000 OpenType Fonts, Halloween Fonts) and are an excellent addition to any font collector's library for use in graphic design, web design, party signs and invitations, banners, promotional material, advertisements, application development and more.
Download now and you will continue to receive new Christmas fonts each season!
• 57 free fonts, with more to come each season
• All royalty free fonts in OpenType font format
• Commercial use license
• Cross-platform compatible
• Designed by some of the top font designers
• Install and use in all applications that support fonts
• Script, cursive, Old English, handwritten, picture, and other holiday styles
• Perfect for invitations, party signs, banners, websites, advertisements, brochures, holiday cards, classrooms, and more
• BONUS: Includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them!
PLEASE NOTE: The fonts are not automatically installed when you install the application. You need to open Free Fonts - Christmas Collection from your Applications folder and then click the Copy Files button in the main window to save the folder of fonts to a location on your computer.
Download and Install Free Fonts - Christmas Collection
550 Royalty Free Fonts
Free Fonts - Christmas Collection
Logo Pop Canvas
Halloween Fonts: Free Commercial Use Holiday Fonts
Logo Pop Lite - Logo Design
Beauty Retouch-Face Makeup and Skin Smooth
AnvSoft Banner Maker Free
SVG Converter - Ohanaware.com
Hero Templates for Pages
Picture Collage Maker 3 Lite
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Wonderful font selection!
I have a LOT of fonts, so I wasn't expecting anything special from downloading a free app, but I was super impressed. There are some really unique ones in here. Some are fun, some are gorgeous and decorative, and some are simply good for day-to-day usage. I look forward to using them to spice up handouts for my elementary students. Now I'm eyeing some of their for-money packages.
As for installing the fonts, I ended up just opening the file once it was downloaded, then dragging it into my fonts folder on my computer. I discovered the folder by going into Font Book, selecting one of the fonts that was alread installed, and having it show the font to me in the finder. That opened the appropriate window for me to drag these new fonts into.
To install fonts you need to open this application and click the copy files button. A window will open asking you where you want to save the folder of fonts. If you do not change the folder name when saving the folder the name will be "Free Fonts - Christmas Collection”. All that is in the folder is Font files. To add them to Font Book you can either add them all at once via the Font Book app or you can install them via a quicklook preview (recommended). You may also simply double click the font files and Font Book will ask you if you want to install the font.
The procedure may be different if you utilize a different Font Manager.
Nice fonts; can not use
Downloaded from App store. As one reviewer said, fount file in my Applications folder, right below my Font Book. BUT the fonts will NOT move into Font Book no matter how much I try. So I cannot use any of them. One reviewer said there were instructions, however, there were no instructions in the Free Fonts - Christmas Collection to add them to the Font Book when I opened the file in El Capitan. If someone can assist me in addint these I would appreciate it. It is frustrating to spend time trying to use a download that does not install properly or straightforwardly.
The install process was so involved it scared me off. I just don't need more complications or trouble.
What’s not to love. They added 15 more free fonts. It’s like opening presents in November. Seriously, these are nice fonts and perfect for holiday cards and advertising. You’ll find other uses for these fonts beyond the holidays. I noticed that they added a screen above so you can see how to download these (a frequent complaint, apparently from those who can’t follow instructions).