Screen Recorder Robot Lite Overview
What is Screen Recorder Robot Lite? Screen Recorder Robot Lite is a screen recording app that allows users to capture screenshots and edit them. It can also record the screen and edit the resulting video. The app features an area selection tool that can auto-identify windows and menus, a magnifying glass to help with accurate selection, and the ability to adjust the selected area. Users can choose to capture the mouse cursor and clicks, mute audio, and select frame rate and session preset. The recorded video can be edited with features such as trim, crop, rotate, and adding or removing audio. The app also allows for screenshot capture and editing with tools such as text, mosaics, blur, and shapes. Shortcuts can be used to capture or screenshot at any time, and the app supports multiple screens and Retina display. Start login can also be selected as an option.
- Auto-identification of windows, menus, etc. for selecting area
- Magnifying glass for accurate area selection
- Color picker in magnifying glass for copying color to clipboard
- Display of selected area info, including location, width, and height
- Ability to adjust selected area and cancel selection
- Option to capture mouse cursor and clicks during screen recording
- Option to mute audio during screen recording
- Selection of frame rate and session preset for screen recording
- Video editing features, including trim, crop, rotate, and merging of video files
- Ability to add or remove audio from video and adjust play speed
- Undo and redo support for video editing
- Screen capture with saving options for various image formats
- Image editing features, including text, mosaics, blur, shapes, and opacity adjustments
- Start login option for automatic app launch
- Shortcut keys for capturing or screenshotting at any time
- Support for multiple screens and Retina display.
Download and Install Screen Recorder Robot Lite - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
recording is intuitive but audio could be better
the visual aspect of the recorder is good and easy to use, the 10 minute recording limit isn’t much of a problem if you are quick about starting a new recording and have software to stitch them together later.
my first project attempt was recording a music visualizer that ran at 50 fps, so while the recording cap of 30 fps was noticable it wasn’t really a problem, my main issue with this and many other screen recorders is that they can’t record audio internally due to some data privacy concerns, and trying to get a device to listen to itself is harder than you’d think, forget about getting quality audio,
i will commend this app however for being able to record understandable audio, as opposed to quicktime where you have to crank the volume to hear anything, this app is workable, maybe i'll tape a earbud to the microphone see if that works.
Works better than most!!!!
I give this 5 stars after trying about 6 others. My favorite was not updated for Mojave, this was. What is so good about this, the control is a small stip at the bottom of the capture window, yes! Others have big graphical controls that interfee with the window to record, this one does not. I tested it several times, then madde the screen recoding I needed, works great for my graduate paper.
Can't handle multiple screens
If you have multiple screens it will only let you start a recording on the second screen, while *actually* recording the main screen (laptop).
Quite a disappointment for me
I downloaded the free app to see if I wanted to pay for the full version. Good thing I did. It doesn't record the computer sound at all.
Leave a review or comment