Written by Niko Kramer
1. CONSISTENCY ACROSS TIME ZONES - Are you working in different time zones? Timelime automatically takes care of time shifts; your timings and reports will always be time zone independent.
2. INTUITIVE INTERFACE - Timelime makes time tracking intuitive with its clean and simple interface.
3. EXPORTING - Timelime offers selective export of both your data to CSV or XML, and your charts to PDF, PNG, or JPG for easy import into your reports.
4. BEAUTIFUL CHARTS - Whether you want to display your workload in a bar, line, or pie chart, Timelime enables you to generate customizable and beautiful charts.
5. INTELLIGENT IMPORT - Never worry about duplicate tasks or timings when importing any Timelime data.
Latest Version: 1.7.2
What does Timelime | Time tracking do? Timelime is the easiest and most beautiful way to track and visualize your working hours.
Timelime is the perfect assistant for:
◦ Freelancers and independent contractors who have to track their time spent on projects
◦ Students who want to spend more time studying by monitoring their daily/weekly/monthly workload
◦ Individuals who are interested in how they spend their work time
◦ People who wish to reduce the amount of time not being productive
◦ Anyone else who likes simple yet powerful time tracking and visualization
Timelime’s key highlights are:
SYNCHRONIZATION - Keep your data in sync using the optional synchronization setting. When enabled your data syncs automatically and immediately on all your Macs and iPhones via iCloud, Dropbox, or WebDAV.
UNOBTRUSIVE INTERFACE - When timing, Timelime hides away in the menu bar. Even the menu bar icon is customizable to make it as unobtrusive as you like. Start and stop the timer from the menu bar or by a hotkey.
TASK GROUPING - Organize your tasks by groups using simple drag and drop. Timelime supports up to two levels of subtasks.
CALENDAR VIEW - View your daily work activity in a unique continuous calendar, which also allows you to select date ranges for review.
BEAUTIFUL CHARTS - Whether you want to display your workload in a bar, line, or pie chart, Timelime enables you to generate customizable and beautiful charts.
CONSISTENCY ACROSS TIME ZONES - Are you working in different time zones? Timelime automatically takes care of time shifts; your timings and reports will always be time zone independent.
INTELLIGENT IMPORT - Never worry about duplicate tasks or timings when importing any Timelime data.
EXPORTING - Timelime offers selective export of both your data to CSV or XML, and your charts to PDF, PNG, or JPG for easy import into your reports.
INTUITIVE INTERFACE - Timelime makes time tracking intuitive with its clean and simple interface. Start time tracking right away. It just works!
• Task archiving
• Time rounding
• Simultaneous timers
• Idle time detection and resolving
• Undo/Redo support
• Backup and restore your data manually
• Automatic Backups
• Adapts to localized date and time formats
• Customizable CSV import
• Add notes to your tasks and timings
• Manually add, edit, or delete timings
• Define global hotkeys for common actions
• Easily adjust the start time after starting the timer too late
• Retina display support
We’d love to hear from you!
You can reach us by sending feedback to [email protected]
If you have any questions or feature requests please start a public or private discussion at http://support.timelimeapp.com.
Download and Install Timelime | Time tracking
Timelime | Time tracking
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Helped so much with my productivity
This is the best time management app I found on App Store so far. I tried “be focused pro” and other interval-based timer but didn’t like them. I like to organize my work and time by tasks not time intervals. So timelime is great for me. I can create individual tasks and turn the timer on for each task when I start working. The analytical views are clear and useful when I try to reflect on my work flow. I also bought the mobile version for around $6(? not sure) which can be synced with the desktop version. I really like the visualization of the daily timeline in the mobile version. But unfortunately, I couldn’t find in the desktop version. Maybe the developer can think of integrating it to the desktop version too?
After using it for a while, there is one feature that I would like to have: schedule planning. If i could plan out my day and use the timer to see how I’m fulfilling my plan and see where the discrepencies are, it will be even more helpful. Now I’m doing the planning by writing the schedule down and compare with the analytical views I get from the app.
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for, and with a gorgeous UI
I've gone through a lot of time-tracking apps, and most of them are either cloud-based (subscription required), heavy-duty things with codes and projects and tasks and far too many features, or overly simplistic. Timeline strikes the perfect balance.
First of all, the UI is simple and beautiful.
Secondly, it does exactly what I need.
* I can quickly track the projects I'm working on.
* I can easily tweak the times on them.
* It lets me know when I've been away and let's me continue or reassign the time.
* It generates a consolidated report of the time spent on each project for each day--perfect for entering into my company's timesheets
* And it has a number of other great features. More reports. Prompting for notes.
Just the right level of detail, and doesn't get in the way. And it costs half what the product I used to use cost (before they decided to go subscription-based to).
I want to see this app take off the way it deserves.
And don't forget. You can download a TRIAL VERSION off the website and make sure you love it before you buy. Something virtually nobody else offers.
Simple, to the point, and getting better
Timeline provides what I need to create a task list and quickly start timing what I'm working on. The developer is actively improving the app and is very open to feedback. The alternatives were klunky, team-based, monthly fee, and/or web based. They often lacked the simple use case of listing tasks and starting timers throughout the day.
Helpful, Simple, Beautiful
I reseearched at a LOT of time mgmt apps/platforms and they all seemed to be overkill. So I finally shrugged my shoulders and plunked for TimeLime (no idea what the "lime "means, but hey). I thought the price was fair, and it's NOT another subscription app. All I needed was a "duh" cloud-synced time tracking and reporting solution. This is exactly that. And it's wonderful.