Written by Fat Apps, LLC
1. • Effortless time tracking - two clicks to start a task, one click to finish.
2. • Copy tasks to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email.
3. Export to CSV, or copy to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email.
4. Ever wonder where all your time is spent during the day? Let TaskLog help you find out.
5. Spend less time tracking your time, and more time doing your work.
Latest Version: 1.2.1
What does TaskLog - time tracking, simplified. do? TaskLog makes time tracking simple.
Ever wonder where all your time is spent during the day? Let TaskLog help you find out. Type in what you're working on, and TaskLog will time it for you. TaskLog is always available in your menu bar, and will get out of your way while you work. When your task is done, a single click is all it takes to finish it. Spend less time tracking your time, and more time doing your work.
View daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly reports. Export to CSV, or copy to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email. Full-text search to easily locate only the tasks you're interested in.
TaskLog. Time tracking, simplified.
• Effortless time tracking - two clicks to start a task, one click to finish.
• Resume any recent task with a single click.
• Always easily accessible right from your menu bar.
• Simple, intuitive user interface.
• Easily add, delete, edit, or merge tasks.
• View daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly reports.
• Export tasks to CSV (optionally merging identical tasks).
• Copy tasks to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email.
• Customizable hotkeys for starting, editing, and finishing tasks, and more.
• Extensive online help.
• Retina graphics.
"The Very Coolest, Easiest, Fastest Way To Track What You Do On Your Mac Each Day"
--Kate MacKenzie, Mac360.com
"You won’t find other task time tracking apps that do more for less"
--Ron Mcelfresh, McSolo.com
Download and Install TaskLog - time tracking, simplified.
TaskLog - time tracking, simplified.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great little task tracker
This is a great app that does exactly what it says. You can tell it when you start working on something, switch from task to task easily, check totals for all tasks for the week, and for certain tasks for the week. You can also total for the day, month, and year. You can use hotkeys to pause, start a new task, edit the current task, and bring up the history. So, you can keep an accurate record, even if you get interrrupted a lot or change tasks a lot.
I’m not sure why Scotobotomus below says you can only work on one task at a time because I track multiple tasks all the time using this app.
It has helped increase my productivity.
Does exactly what it claims! Simple, almost perfect.
It’s 99% of what I’m looking for. The only one feature that would be great to have is the ability to create and assign categories to what I’m currently working on.
I am a freelance editor and I work on many projects at once. This app lacks the ability to add time to a project or open and close a task to work on it over multiple sessions. It basically only lets you track one “task” at a time as far as I can tell.
Easy to use, I’m more productive and able to prove it
Since I started splitting time between office and home, l I wanted was a simple way to keep track of my work time and keep record of what I was working on and when. All other solutions I looked at, had more features than I wanted or needed. My company already uses project management software, so I didn’t need a calendar or task manager. Just a stop watch and a list. This app is PERFECT for me.
The interface is sparse and utilitarian, which I appreciate. Plain = a small, lean app. The ingenuity is in the way it works not the way it looks.
Sometimes I forget to pause or end a task, but that’s a habit to learn.
Definitely, since I started using this app I am much more aware of where I spend too much time (editing and rewriting) and not enough time (everything else).
Highly recommend this app.