RC Mini Racers Overview
What is RC Mini Racers? RC Mini Racers is a racing game with 25 remote controlled mini cars, missiles, mines, and turbos. The game features 24 tracks, including circuit races, sprint races, and coin racing mode. Players can customize their cars in the car pimp shop by changing the color, wheels, and antenna. The game offers 4 difficulty modes and can be played with joypads, joysticks, or keyboard. In-app purchases are available to unlock additional cars and customize them with virtual coins. The game is available on the Mac App Store.
1. RC Mini Racers is a fast paced and explosive racing game with 25 remote controlled mini cars, lots of missiles and mines, turbos for an extra boost as well as great hard rock music.
2. You get cash for crashing other cars, explosions caused by missiles and mines that affect other cars, for jumping over epic ramps and getting airtime cash, for driving best laps and best race times as well as for winning the top spot ranks in a race.
3. RC Mini Racers has a great mixture of tracks where you need your weapons to win the race by shooting and bombing your opponents from the track but also fantastic high speed tracks where it is mostly down to great driving skills to win the race.
4. Use that in-game cash to unlock other tracks or convert them to coins for use in the car pimp shop.
5. You can also collect those coins in the coins racing mode, but if you can't wait until you collected enough coins, you can shortcut the path and get them right in the in-game In App Purchase store.
6. Beside that there’s a coin racing mode where you can explore the level and collect coins for the in-game store.
7. The game features 24 tracks separated in circuit races (round tracks with 5 laps) and sprint races (A to B races, no rules, as fast as possible).
8. The game offers beside the 3 free cars 22 more cars which can be purchased via In App Purchases (only on OSX Lion or Mountain Lion).
9. RC Mini Racers runs in any native resolution your Windows offers – in windowed and fullscreen mode.
10. 3 cars are free and another 22 cars can be unlocked within the game.
11. All tracks can be raced in 4 difficulty modes ranging from easy to medium over to hard and finally the insane mode.
Download and Install RC Mini Racers - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
its free, just a little buggy, and has some fun things that I can’t tell if their bugs or features
The game is fun. period. the sprint races are for a little bit of a challenge, the circuit races are for a more long term thing, and the coin races are just like a sandbox. Its hard to navigate, but unless you were born last week, it should make sense after some experience.
the game is pretty solid, and I rarely run into any bugs. Bugs are so rare that I can’t even recall any in specific. I do not think the game has ever crashed on me, and the physics engine is pretty legit, and you can phase through walls, but it seems more like a glitch attatched to some easter egg/feature. there are two things that kind of confuse me.
what confuses me-
there are two things that I can’t tell if they are bugs. First, if you can jump, or phase/glitch yourself out of the map and get automatically respawned from going out of bounds, you instantly get 250,000 cash. Like, this must be some sort of easter egg right? Why else would it do this, even when everyone else has finished the race and you’re not allowed to collect money?
Lastly, this also must be a glitch, but if you drive backwards you will continue to accelerate without any apparent maximum speed. So fast, that I can phase through 1 or 2 walls before being thrown straight up or down extreme force.
This is the one game I acually could enjoy while I am at work waiting between appts. Now it doesn’t work. Fix it quickly please.
Free, buggy, and fun
Don't let the fact that this game has bugs turn you away! This game is actually really fun once you look past the few issues it has. The sprint and circuit races are entertaining, and even reaplaying them to get a better time is fun in my opinion!
The sandbox mode with coin collection is a bit boring, but still fun for the price of the game.
Overall, this is a really fun game, and I'd highly recommend it! (Even though you can accelerate in reverse much quicker than in drive!)
Please read my review
When i got this app i thought it would be so fun so when i was done playing the game i went to leave that app and it made my screen go black and i turned off my computer for like an hour and i came back to my computer and i logged in and it was still black so i pressed a LOT of things on my computer and i pressed F3 and it made that black go away and i deleted the app . I dont know if this was just me computer but if your computer goes black from this app press F3 thats all thank you for reading this bye.
Leave a review or comment