1. Hades provoked Zeus to punish Argos, then Zeus ordered monster Kraken to destroy Argos.
2. At this moment Perseus came out to save Argos with his companions and they wanted to find out how to defeat Kraken together.
3. - Role growth: Include different kinds of characters such as Bowman, Knight, Dwarf, Sart, Witch, Ghost.
4. Zeus raged because of the defiance by King and Queen of Argos.
5. You should always keep a appropriate formation to reduce unnecessary harm.
6. - Simple and easy control: Complicated considerations do not require in this game.
7. - With enough money, you are able to buy enemies, BOSS not included.
8. - Formation arrangement playing method.
Download and Install War of the Gods - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Has some problems, but kinda fun for $2.99
The game has a number of problems. Some of the screens are pure white on my computer, including Help, the title screen, and the stats panel at the bottom. But the game is playable.
None of the characters are animated. They all have a single frame of animation that is moved inplace. But it works.
You can't do too much... you can't specify how each character attacks. There are no special items to use. Your only options are how to move the characters. You basically keep the stronger characters in front, and the ranged ones in back. Not much strategy there. If you look at the screeen above, you'll see the arrow buttons. Those are your only controls the entire game. You can select as many characters as you want, and move them as a group, or one-at-a-time. Either move or attack. That's it.
Still, if you've played Squaresoft games, this might fill your hunger for some RPGesque action... for a little while. It's not bad for $2.99.
It is fun to see the characters level up, and have the standard RPL hitpoints and health meters. You have a healer at the start. Keep her alive or you won't get very far!
I didn't like the battle interface at all! It's a mix between turn base and puzzle. The game was short if you ever get past the first level. The game has a lot of potential, maybe if they would have made it a turn based game, istead of a "setup your men and press *start wave*" kind of game. I'm sure people enjoyed it, but I definitely didn't for 2.99.
Crashes. Doesn't Start
The game crashes upon start every time in Big Sur on PC
OMG this game is soooo amazing!!!!!!
It might have been short but the concept was fantastic!! I hope they cone out with more levels!
Leave a review or comment