Written by One Tap Games
1. In this historical grand strategy, you can choose any of playable ancient countries of East Asia and lead it to the total hegemony.
2. - Subscription has 3 days free trial period and will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
Latest Version: 1.1.4
What does Qin Empire: Warfare Strategy do? In this historical grand strategy, you can choose any of playable ancient countries of East Asia and lead it to the total hegemony. Your goal is to conquer fertile plains, boundless steppes, impassable mountains and create an empire that the world hasn’t ever seen!
- More than 30 playable countries - from the Chinese kingdoms and ending with not so well known ancient tribes from Manchuria, Tibet and the Philippines;
- Detailed map with nearly 150 provinces;
- Different types of troops from various civilizations represented in the game;
- Historical background with a large number of diverse religions and cultures.
- The length of subscription is 1 month.
- Subscription has 3 days free trial period and will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the current subscription ends.
- Auto-renew option can be turned off in your iTunes Account Settings.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Download and Install Qin Empire: Warfare Strategy
Qin Empire: Warfare Strategy
Parking 3D - Driving School
Hunting Shark Simulator 3D
Airplane Sky Voyage
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
really bad game
There is no challenge, the other countries dont grow or fight you. You just develop your area and attack (sometimes defenseless) others. An inredibly booring game. They should NOT have this one in the “strategy” column, you need NO strategy at all….