Latest Version: 14.9.12
Rated 4.5/5 By 2,806 People
What does Keeper Password Manager do? Remove the pain from having to remember passwords ever again. Protect your passwords and personal information from cybercriminals with the leading secure password manager and digital vault.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• Trusted and loved by more than 14 million people. Keeper is the #1 downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from over 100,000 reviews.
• Unlimited password storage in our free password manager.
• Keep cybercriminals out of your confidential data with strong, random passwords using our automatic password generator.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust. Retract sharing when necessary.
• KeeperFill™ makes it easy to enter saved passwords on websites and apps. Save time, stay organized, and in control with the convenience and security of KeeperFill™. To activate KeeperFill™ on iOS 12, please visit your device Settings > Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords and select Keeper.
• Not just for passwords. Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure, encrypted vault. Your vital documents are encrypted for safe, secure storage and remain easy to access from any device
• Simplify organization with folders and subfolders, each with sharing permissions.
• Biometric fingerprint and facial recognition add a convenient, secure and familiar way to easily access your vault.
• Choose up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature. If something happens to you, these trusted people can access your account.
• Monitor the dark web for breached accounts with alerts and quickly take action to protect yourself against cybercriminals.
What Makes our Password Manager the Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app simple and intuitive and our 4.9-star rating proves it!
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows. Each record in your vault is encrypted. Other password managers only encrypt the vault.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Most Secure Password Manager Available!
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID®).
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology.
• Only password manager to be certified SOC-2 and ISO27001.
* If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Download for MacOS - server 1 --> Free