Lenco Software LLC
Craps Deluxe Overview
What is Craps Deluxe? Craps Deluxe is a craps game app designed for both beginners and pros. It offers a clean and uncluttered interface, extensive betting options, and preferences to tailor the game to the player's style of play. The app features 3D dice, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, and an authentic casino-style table layout. It also includes new betting options, rhythm/controlled shooter option, and roll history graphs. The app is optimized for large displays with high-resolution graphics and offers a true casino-style experience. There are no in-app purchases for chips or ads, and players can play as long as they want, as often as they want.
1. Experiment with new betting strategies; try different dice sets; learn how to play the "dark side"; view the odds and payouts for all your bets at any time; or simply learn how to play with Craps Deluxe.
2. Easy to use and hard to put down, Craps Deluxe offers a true casino-style experience with 3D dice, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, dealer prompts, and an authentic casino style table layout.
3. • Fast roll resolution lets you get more bets in each session and easily experiment with different betting strategies.
4. • Over 160 authentic stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
5. • Casino-style table layout with all bets available including hopping bets, Fire Bet and the newest bets in Vegas, All Small, All Tall and Make 'Em All.
6. • New roll history graphs show roll number totals for current game and all games in each dice mode.
7. For more advanced players, extensive betting options and preferences let you tailor the game to your style of play.
8. Designed for both beginners and pros, Craps Deluxe is the premiere craps game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
9. • Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, shake to roll and more.
10. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do at the appropriate time during the game.
11. • "Ask the dealer" button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
Download and Install Craps Deluxe - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Excellent craps app!!
With all the possible bets and payouts, it's hard to create a perfect app for craps. This one is the best I've played! It's also the only app I know of that has the fire bet, which pays out during the roll instead of waiting till the end of the roll.
All payouts are correct and the game can be configured the way you want (odds and place bets working or off, field pays double or triple on 12). If you love craps, this app is well worth the small price!!
Nice game, but
I think the game is fun to play. I do think that 7 comes up more than it should. I seem to get a LOT of sevens right after a point is established. I understand that 7 is the combination that has the highest possibility of being rolled, but like I said earlier I get a lot of "One Roll, No Butter " calls from the stick man. I would like to have a field that shows how much is being wagered and a field to show how much was won and a field to show how much was lost on each roll and have those fields be active and up to date until the next roll of the dice. The way the winnings are posted to the rack is much to fast, even at the slowest setting.
Best craps app for virtual “casino” experience
I play this game way too much. I love the recorded casino sounds in the background...almost makes you feel like you are actually in a casino.
The “seven out” really does occur much more than is realistic. There is never really an opportunity to build momentum. You can count on a “seven out” within the 1st 3 or 4 rolls after the initial “coming out” when you restart the game.
Regardless, I still think this app is a great way to get familiar with the game. It would be even better if there was an easier way to remove money from the table (like “remove all bets”).
Almost a percent Craps sim.
Hands down the best craps app for iOS. Only two things that aren’t right: the app should allow you to work place bets on the come out roll and, there should be an option to leave place bets in place when a point is established rather than assuming you want to bring it down. It is this second feature I most want as a place bet player, the app automatically taking down my bets is incredibly frustrating as I to memorize all my bets so I can put them back once a new point is established.
Chips too small to see on IPhone Pros
Great app. Liked the lite version and love the deluxe version ..except that the chips were not updated for the new iPhone screens (higher res). The chips are unreasonably small on the table, to the extent I’m two inches from the screen counting stacked chips.
I hope this is a simple fix but I find myself using other apps when playing in a darkly lit room simply bc I’m holding the phone up against my face and it hurts my eyes.
Headed to Vegas soon. Please fix if possible. 5 stars except for this all-important key flaw.
Leave a review or comment