The Oregon Trail Overview
What is The Oregon Trail? The Oregon Trail™ by Gameloft is a modern take on the classic game, where players embark on a journey to Oregon, facing tough choices, unexpected situations, and new dangers. The game features procedurally selected random events, where players' choices affect their party and future game events. With 15 playable journeys and 7 quests inspired by historical events, players can build and name their party from different classes, each with their own starting items, skills, and personalities. The game also features hunting, rafting, and fishing mini-games, and players must monitor their party members' health, morale, stamina, and hygiene. The game has a beautiful blend of charming pixel art characters, 3D environments, and cutting-edge lighting and visual effects, with an all-original soundtrack of alt-country-inspired music combined with 8-bit-style sound effects. The game also features Native American playable characters and stories, celebrating the history and cultures of the peoples who first lived on this land and still live here today. The Oregon Trail™ is an officially licensed game from HarperCollins Productions and was inducted into the 2016 Video Game Hall of Fame.
1. With procedurally selected random events where players’ choices affect their party and future game events, there’s always a new adventure on the horizon every time you play.
2. Surviving blizzards, broken limbs, snakebites, exhaustion, starvation, and the dreaded dysentery is no small feat; all the while navigating an untamed frontier to get your party to their new life in Oregon before the winter.
3. Players will pick their traveling party, stock the wagon with supplies, and embark on an adventure filled with tough choices, new dangers, and unexpected situations.
4. Track down a missing party in the aftermath of a fierce blizzard, transport volatile gunpowder through blistering desert heat, compete in challenging hunting mini-games, and meet a broad cast of historic figures.
5. • The Oregon Trail™ is an officially licensed game from HarperCollins Productions, who supported the evolution of The Oregon Trail™ so it would be true to the original, but with updated gameplay and visuals.
6. • Build and name your party from different classes—each with their own starting items, skills, and personalities—to make every journey to Oregon unique.
7. A modern twist on the trials and tribulations of the road to Oregon, this official successor to the global phenomenon will immerse players in exhilarating journeys ranging from the historically accurate to the totally extreme.
8. • For the first time, the game features Native American playable characters and stories, celebrating the history and cultures of the peoples who first lived on this land and still live here today.
9. • Overcome hundreds of random events where your choices affect the fate of your travelers, and are influenced by their unique skills and traits.
10. • A beautiful blend of charming pixel art characters, 3D environments and cutting-edge lighting and visual effects creates a unique visual style that’s both nostalgic and contemporary.
11. • Remember to take care of your party, wagon, and oxen, or they’ll become casualties of the trail.
Download and Install The Oregon Trail - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment