Rise of the Roman Empire Overview
What is Rise of the Roman Empire? Caesar is a city-building game where the player takes on the role of a General tasked with turning a declining Roman settlement into a powerful and prosperous Roman Empire. The player is supported by two strong advisors, Ovid and Asteria, who bring their expertise in battle tactics and city management respectively. The game features various elements such as building construction, resource management, training soldiers, sea battles, trade, raids, and quests. The ultimate goal is to lead the Roman Empire to greatness and dominate the global map against other players.
1. Has awards of the Orders of Ice and Fire, as the highest title of devotion to the Roman Empire! Ovid is the chief admiral of the Roman Empire, legends are made about him.
2. Asteria - has a sharp and flexible mind, knows how to correctly plan, manage the construction and life of a Roman settlement.
3. The Roman warriors are strong and brave, they fight like wolves, but they lack an experienced leader.
4. A participant in the great imperial wars with the kingdom of Elvinar, the mighty empire of Sim and the cruel island of the Viking clan.
5. Constant raids, robberies of barbarians, attacks of pirates do not allow the Romans to live in peace.
6. Ovid is an experienced commander, a tactician and strategist, seasoned in battles with barbarians.
7. Knows how to build various buildings of production, architecture and culture of Rome.
8. Knows how to negotiate with neighboring tribes, villages and cities.
9. How to build and manage trade routes.
10. Will help in the diplomatic conduct of affairs, a peaceful outcome in the war.
11. A strong, tactical and strategic general.
Download and Install Rise of the Roman Empire - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Don’t bother downloading
Nostalgia aside from the old PC games we long for, this is a horrible concept for a game. Most Empire Building games I have played, you always have an abundance of food, and little to no currency to use to upgrade items in game...but this game is the complete opposite. Everything in game requires an inordinate amount of food to build, INCLUDING flowers, but the production of food is worse than watching grass grow...literally. Food does not automatically get collected...you have to click to gather it...so be prepared to be glued to your screen for every minute, out of the day, if you want to progress...UNLESS you crack open your wallet. You have to “research” expansions to place buildings, yet each DP (development point) takes an hour to be available...and every research requires 2 or 3 DP. Buildings have to be connected by road (just like the PC game of old) but your expansion clearing is so small, that it makes development impossible beyond playing for a day or 2...UNLESS you crack that wallet. So disappointing...coulda been a good game minus developer greed. This game is a case study on how NOT to make a playable app.
A very slow progression if you’re not willing to pay
This game has a concept similar to a few othergames already out there, like the Forge of Empires. Gameplay is good but I guess the developers made sure to test your patience if you don’t want to spend real cash on it. My experience was a well-paced start which slowed down to just a couple minutes every visit rapidly as I’m missing resources to do tasks quite often and have to wait for another 8 hours or so to produce some. It suits me fine as I’m not into spending too much time playing games, but if you’re a fast advancer type of player, be ready to pay.
Reminds us of a game we played a lot on the computer ...
... many moons ago called Cesar. I got my partner to download last night as well and we are both enjoying the strategy and time management aspects of the game. I also really like that I am not forced to join some kind of clan (so far, anyway). I am looking forward to where the game goes from here. Decent job on the conversion from a PC came of the EARLY 2000’s to one that fits our electronic devices of today. Thank you for your efforts in doing so.
I shall revisit my rating after playing for a bit - hope it goes up to a 5star and not down, lol.
Balanced, fun, missing a key feature
I really like that this game can be played well, long-term, and without necessitating in-app purchases. Gems are fun and speed things up but not requited to keep playing. I am almost to Senate level 7, have been playing for a few months, and have only spent $1.99 in the app. One feature I am desperate for is a way to store all buildings and roads/features so I can play with my city’s design. That is probably 70% of why I love city-builders and it’s essentially impossible to do in this game. PLEASE, game devs, let us store and re-place our buildings and things!
Cute Game that is fun and relaxing.
I am a long time player of Forge of Empires and this seems to be a simplified version. I have a wish list future upgrades.
1. I would like to cancel an order for goods or supplies after it is made. I have hit the wrong button more than once.
2. I upgraded a building beyond the level a quest calls for. Do I rally have to sell the building and start over?
3. There are quests appearing that are way beyond my capabilities.
Leave a review or comment