aClock Desktop 2 Overview
What is aClock Desktop 2? aClock Desktop is an app that allows users to run multiple analog clocks simultaneously on their desktop. The app offers over 200 cities divided into eight areas, and users can create clocks for additional areas. The app includes features such as the ability to make clocks visible or invisible, reorder the list of existing clocks, and apply skins to clocks. Users can also create satellite clocks and clock profiles for existing clocks. The app is free to use for the first week, after which users must purchase an in-app product to continue using it. The app is only available in English and has a file size of 44.7 MB. The app is compatible with macOS 10.13 or later and requires a 64-bit system.
1. 11.Create a satellite clock whose time zone is the same as a base city that you pick in the search list.
2. Create a satellite clock whose time zone is the same as a base city that you pick in the search list.
3. Pick a city or an area (for example, Greenwich Mean Time) for a new clock to create out of a special category.
4. Additionally, pick a city or an area from the additional areas category to create a clock.
5. And open one with another desktop computer running this application to reconstruct a clock with the same name under the same time zone.
6. Highlight the city name of a push button corresponding to a particular clock.
7. Tell if the city for a given clock is currently under the daylight saying time.
8. 13.Double-click on the city name of a clock to get information on its geographical location.
9. Double-click on the name of the city on the clock to get its geographical location.
10. Tell if the city for a given clock is currently under a Japanese national holiday.
11. Tell if the city for a given clock is currently under a U.S. federal holiday.
Download and Install aClock Desktop 2 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Not tried it yet
Leave a review or comment