What is PressReader? The PressReader app provides an unlimited stream of top news stories from thousands of trusted sources. Users can personalize their news feed, follow curated story feeds, and share stories and opinions with friends on social media. The app offers thousands of magazines and newspapers in their original layout, with features such as translation, narration, and advanced search. Users can also create their channel, comment on articles, and vote on viewpoints. The app is available on a monthly subscription basis, with auto-renewal options.
1. Share stories and opinions with friends on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or send by email.
2. Make your voice heard on issues that matter to you, and follow and support opinions expressed by others.
3. Choose sections of magazines or newspapers to build your own publication, or follow others for a curated story feed.
4. Not a subscriber? No worries! Access publications at thousands of sponsored PressReader HotSpot locations worldwide.
5. Add your opinions to stories and make your voice heard on issues you care about.
6. Use your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or free PressReader account to get started.
7. Choose from thousands of magazines and newspapers and read them in the image-rich original layout.
8. Connecting you with the stories you love, from thousands of sources you trust.
9. Get an unlimited stream of top news stories in your home feed - no sign up required.
10. Share your passions and connect with like-minded readers to discover new content.
11. Get your favorite publications and discover new titles that you’re sure to love.
Download and Install PressReader - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
no audio under El Capitan
I suppose the "new" app only works in High Sierra? No audio is available in El Capitan: articles appear to load in the audio window, the "play" button in the interface is greyed out. No options or preferences are available to the user.
Waste of time and effort.
Buggy, bad user experience, bad design
Just aweful. I would fire all their developers and start completely over from scratch. Poor design, poor coding, complete disregard for the Microsoft ecosystem.
Getting error all the time
Every time i start it up i get an error. "Unable to find the activation or the activation was disabled."
Doesn't accept password
Entered Microsoft ID and password. Said they're not authorized. This and the fact that it barely works with Mojave, the last OS with 32-bit compatibility, well, 'bye-'bye.
Leave a review or comment