Release Reminder Overview
What is Release Reminder? The app is a free utility that allows users to track the release information of their favorite authors and artists. It automatically checks for new releases every day and allows users to register keywords related to items they want to receive release information about. Users can use the item information in various ways, such as registering to iCal, tweeting on Twitter, sharing on Facebook, adding to Evernote, adding to favorites, and showing the detail page on Amazon. The app uses Amazon Product Advertising API to retrieve data from Amazon US/UK/DE/FR/JP/CA, and users can search for any products sold on Amazon by selecting the genre "All."
1. This free utility allows you to track the release info of your favorite authors and artists.
2. It automatically checks the release info everyday, so you will never miss the new work by your favorite authors/artists.
3. You can also register any other keywords related to the items that you want to get the release info about.
4. (This software uses Amazon Product Advertising API, and all the data is taken from Amazon US/UK/DE/FR/JP/CA.
5. Note: You can search for any products sold in Amazon if you select the genre "All".
6. Please read the help before using it.
Download and Install Release Reminder - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great Idea, poorly executed.
This app definitely has potential, but needs a lot of work before it's even decent. Harsh as it sounds, this app is garbage. Wish I would have read the reviews before I downloaded it.
The App is a great idea but the UI needs improvement. Also there should be iTunes integration. If it could scan my iTunes library and tell me whats new based on the artists, actors, directors, writers... etc etc in my library that would be very useful.
Very, very ugly user interface
Sadly, this app seems like it was made for users in 2002. The UI is cluttered and klunky. I couldn't imagine actually using this app on a regular basis.
wow. this app is crap. the only reason i downloaded it was so i could rate it terribly. after it was done downloading i opened it and the first thing i did was quit it, i was like "to complicated." whomever disigned this app should go to college and get a job other than designing apps because obveously they weren't ment to design apps. the app now lies in my trashcan, where it belongs.
Leave a review or comment