Written by ZHANG FENG
1. CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label is a professional tool to design cd label, dvd label, cd cover, dvd cover, cd case, dvd case, cd booklets, dvd booklets, jewel case and so on.
2. CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label is a professional tool to design cd, dvd label, cd, dvd cover, cd, dvd case, cd, dvd booklets and so on.
3. CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label can decorate a music CD, design home video DVD case and design a professional case for a business presentation .
4. The app is easy to design for DVD Covers, label, jewel case, booklet, cover art and much more for CDs, DVDs, and Blue-ray discs .
5. CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label add text ( including circular text “great for CDs and DVDs” ), photo for your design .
Latest Version: 3.2.6
What does CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label do? CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label is a professional tool to design cd label, dvd label, cd cover, dvd cover, cd case, dvd case, cd booklets, dvd booklets, jewel case and so on.
CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label can decorate a music CD, design home video DVD case and design a professional case for a business presentation .
Use your own photos to create personalized CD and DVD designs. In the app, you can browse your local photos and choose a photo to insert into your design. You can even select multiple photos and create a montage . The app is easy to design for DVD Covers, label, jewel case, booklet, cover art and much more for CDs, DVDs, and Blue-ray discs .
CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label add text ( including circular text “great for CDs and DVDs” ), photo for your design . Add shadow, rotate, crop for your design element .
#### The Best advantage ####
CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label is a professional tool to design cd, dvd label, cd, dvd cover, cd, dvd case, cd, dvd booklets and so on.
1:1 size show on your computer screen. Easy to be used and meet all users need . Not worry the app not fit your paper or disc .
#### Main Features: #####
1. Easy and intuitive dvd label maker interface.
2. Custom cover designed labels .
3. Clipart and background image libraries.
4. Cover templates for jewel case and DVD disc case inserts and booklets, MiniCD, and other media.
5. Text wrap around objects, label outlines.
6. Insert JPEG, TIFF, GIF and other format images.
7. Add shadow, rotate for your text and photo .
8. Adjust the level of display elements
9. Print to a wide array of label and paper types.
10. Export to image .
11. Support save your label as a document file.
12. Support print multiple different disc labels at once, on a single sheet.
Note: If you have some problems,Please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Download and Install CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label
CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label
Movie Edit-Video Editor Video
CD DVD Cover Pro - Disc Label Lite
Photo Mosaic Pro
Movie Edit Pro - Video Editor
Paint X - Paint, Draw and Edit
Sparkle, Visual Web Design
Image2Vector - Converts Images to Vector Graphics
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Read the review, thought I was smarter … I wasn
Have been using Disc Cover 3 and loved it, but it stopped working with High Sierra update. Despite the reviews, I figured I’d give it a try. Worst thing would be throwing away $10. Yep, threw it away.
There is no where to control any settings. There is no template support that I can find. Tried the “Layout Custom” …. changing any of the numbers takes you no where you want to be! Regardless of what you set the numbers to, it's always off. 60 minutes out of my life I’ll never get back!
Actually quite good when you explore it
It takes a while to learn how to get the best settings, but the print quality is good, and so is the usability, once you get to know how to tweak it. It works with OS X Mohave fine so far.
NOT WORTH THE MONEY
Created new layout by measuring my sheet of labels and editing the distances from side and top edge to circles. Even saved layout and named it. Printed a CD label and worked ok. Closed program and when I relaunched app, my custom layout was not saved. Had to start over with measurements. What a waste of time. Wish I could get my money back.
This app reminds me of a shareware app from the 80’s - promises a lot, fits a specific need, and wonky as all get out. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS! I wasn’t going to spend $25 on a DVD labeling app, but now I’ve spent $35, $25 for the app I wasn’t going to purchase and the $10 I wasted on this one. You have been warned!!!
To the author(s): Command-P has ALWAYS and WILL ALWAYS be the Print command - why doesn’t your app? I also understand that you’re probably not in the US and use A4 paper for everything, but here in the US, we use Letter paper, which none of your templates seem to support. Overlooking this “problem,” I decided to custom make a layout. BIG MISTAKE, as changing the numbers makes no sense whatever. I’ve printed over a dozen b/w copies, trying to get them to line up on the labels, and every change brings unpredictable results. Sometimes, I have to adjust OPPOSITE of what I want to actually happen on paper. Wasted 4 hours on something that should be a no-brainer.
does not lign up with label paper
could not get the software to work with my labels, mine are centered on the paper but the default template prints low, waisted 10 sheets of paper no usable labels, Junk software.