What is Quiet!? Quiet is a content blocker app for Safari on iPhone, iPad, and Mac that blocks distractions and unwanted websites. It can also block distractions system-wide on Mac. The app can block access to popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Reddit. Additionally, it can block notification popups, chat bubbles, share buttons, and more. The app does not offer any in-app purchases or subscriptions, and no data is collected. However, it does not block ads on the webpages visited. Users can contact the developer for support or feature ideas.
1. Quiet is a content blocker for Safari on iPhone, iPad, and Windows that will not only give you peace of mind when you and your family are browsing the internet, but also block out all of the unwanted distractions when you need it most.
2. Want to prevent the Twitter app from getting in the way of your work or Chrome from being your go-to crutch? Quiet can help! You'll be safe from your most troublesome distractions and free to use your Windows for something more productive.
3. Quiet on Windows has a super power, too.. the ability to block distractions system-wide and not just those found in Safari.
4. Quiet doesn't just block websites you don't want to visit, though.
5. Quiet can block those websites and more so you can get your work done without distraction.
6. Note: Quiet does not block ads on the webpages you visit.
7. It can block some of the most irritating parts of the websites you need to visit as well.
8. Quiet does not offer any in-app purchases or subscriptions and no data is collected.
9. Block notification popups, chat bubbles, share buttons, and more all from one app.
10. It's time the internet was just a little more Quiet.
11. It's time to reclaim your Safari browsing experience.
Download and Install Quiet! - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great, But Missing Whitelisting
It'd be great to be able to whitelists some web sites like GitHub comments; however, I've been able to just disable content blockers within Safari.
I truly cannot tell if it is enabled!?!
I really have no clue if it is enabled and working or if the builtin Safari security settings on Big Sur are preventing it from working. There is not a toolbar icon in the Safari window; however, I have an icon for every single other extension. Even the extensions that have no use for a toolbar icon have them, so I am kinda hesitant to think this app is the exception. The Safari preferences show that this app does not have permission to read or transmit data even though itis enabled and checked. Again, all my other extensions are allowed permission to do so. I really don't know. I can't even right-click for options within a webpage. I wish I had some evidence that indicates it is working!
Wonderful app but please bring back the old UI!
This is one of the best apps out there to increase your peace of mind as you browse around the internet.
My only wish is that you go back to the old interface, it was definitely more intuitive and easier to use.
Everything works really well and I like how you can block everything at server level. Custom rule making can be a bit more intuitive but otherwise everything is great
Fabulous Little App
Works exactly as advertised. I'm judging based on cookies, caches and local storage of the content it's designed to block. None. Nada. No more FB sneaking in the back door. Love it! (The iOS version is just as good.)
Leave a review or comment