Written by EYEWIND LIMITED
1. Free users have access to all the free coloring content and a limited number of in-game tools such as Tips and Shields, and can access certain features by watching rewarded videos.
2. • You can subscribe for Colors by Number to unlock all coloring content, gain access to unlimited in-game tools, and remove Ads.
3. Colors by Number is one of the most popular FREE coloring game among children and adults.
4. • You can subscribe to a yearly plan ($39.99 billed once a year), a monthly plan ($7.99 billed once a month) or a weekly plan that comes with a free 3 days trial ($3.49 billed once a week after the free trial expires).
5. • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Latest Version: 1.6.7
Rated 4.7/5 By 33,233 People
- Amazing app
- Ability to create photos and color them
- Fun and satisfying to color in all of the little cubes
- Too many ads
- Glitches when trying to make photos into color pictures
- Small selection of drawings
- Music stops when app is opened
What does Colors by Number® – No.Draw® do? Colors by Number is one of the most popular FREE coloring game among children and adults. It’s designed for everyone! There’re tons of interesting pixel arts for you to color, and more updated daily; you’ll never run out of coloring materials!
SUPER EASY GAMEPLAY: Just paint the colors in pixel blocks of the same numbers, and you’ll have a piece of super cool pixel artwork!
Colors by Number isn’t just incredibly fun to play, it can also help children develop better hand-eye coordination, ability to focus, and recognition of colors and numbers. It also helps them practice drawing and coloring skills.
For adults, Colors by Number can be really stress relieving. Just relax and enjoy a session of nice and comfy color therapy!
No matter what age you are, Colors by Number can always be the best one for you! Download for FREE now and have fun coloring!
Download now and have a great time coloring!
Colors by Number VIP Subscriptions
• Colors by Number can be accessed for free. Free users have access to all the free coloring content and a limited number of in-game tools such as Tips and Shields, and can access certain features by watching rewarded videos. The free version of Colors by Number may have interstitial, banner, and native Ads.
• You can subscribe for Colors by Number to unlock all coloring content, gain access to unlimited in-game tools, and remove Ads. Subscriptions to all features and content offered for purchase within the app.
• Colors by Number offers weekly, monthly and yearly subscriptions. The subscription prices are:
(i) $3.49 / Week
(ii) $7.99 / Month
(iii) $39.99 / Year
• Both free and subscriber only content is updated daily.
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan ($39.99 billed once a year), a monthly plan ($7.99 billed once a month) or a weekly plan that comes with a free 3 days trial ($3.49 billed once a week after the free trial expires). The prices are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.Microsoft.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use sticker packs marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Download and Install Colors by Number® – No.Draw®
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Where’s my music?
Okay, so, the app is wonderful and amazing, but there’s one thing that is not so great. I’ll be listening to my music, having a good time, and I’ll decide to go and play some NO. Draw. So I’ll click the app and then, my music is suddenly gone. So I’ll bring up the little options thingy and try to play my music, but where the music title usually is, it says ‘NO. Draw.’ I’ve tried multiple times to try and play my music that I’ve downloaded, but it simply doesn’t work. I honestly don’t know if there’s a setting that changes that, but it gets annoying. In my opinion, the app would be five stars, but because my music doesn’t play when I select the app, it’s only unfortunately worth four stars. Plus, you don’t even get any music through the app! It’s just silence! And yet my phone still says that it’s playing something! I don’t know if this can be avoided or even fixed. But, this app is still s good one. The only times that you have to sit through adds are when you want hints, shields, paint buckets, and when entering a new coloring page to color. There is NO. Draw VIP, but, that’s a yearly subscription and, personally, I don’t care for it. Though, if you’re willing enough, you get all the pictures unlocked and everything on the app for free except the VIP that you’re paying for.
This game is great
I like this game a lot. I just got it and I already love it. I love the animal ones. They are my favorite. Please keep making new ones latter. Love this game!!! It would be nice if you had like coins and you could get them by finishing the picture. Like the hard ones you would get more coins and the easy ones you would like get one or two coins. Then with an amount of coins you could buy the hints and shield. That would be amazing if you put that up. Please do do if you don’t I understand. It’s just a my opinion. Another thing is that can you please add a yes use this button on the shield and hint button because I keep tapping it and I don’t mean to and I have no more. Another thing I would like you to add is a star. Like you would tap it and then it would go into an inventory. So then the ones that they liked they could do them without scrolling up and down over and over and over again. This is a great game ether way.
Today it was very glitchy. When I tried to color a number it won’t let me. It colored the top number instead! Please fix that. It stoped now. I guess it was only that one picture?
Love it but hate it
I love this app because I love coloring and it is my dream to be a digatil artist and I think this app was a step to my dream and I live coloring in it to but the thing I hate about it is that there are a lot of ads and I dint think that there should be any ads because all you do in it is color in it and I hate that you have to watch ads to color some and the most thing I hate about this game is that you have to pay money just to get the special pictures and the pictures you have to pay are really cute ones and my mom won’t pay so I can get it and that is why I hate it the thing I love about it is that some are so detailed that I stay up super late playing this game and barley get two hours of sleep and as soon as I wake up I go and get my phone and play this game all day that’s my review
This app is amazing. I’m totally in love!!! But I read one of the reviews and it had a great idea! You get coins for doing pictures. Like the easy ones you only get a couple and the harder ones you get say 10. The review I read said with the coins you buy hints and shields. But I think you should be able to buy pictures, the ones included only with subscription. And you could buy coins with iTunes money, or whatever you use. I mean EYEWIND LIMITED you should use this idea you could make a lot of money if you include this as a in app purchase. You could charge $0.99 for 100 coins ,pictures would cost a certain amount of coins based on how hard they are, $2.99 for 300 coins. I really think you would make a lot of money. And please respond so I know if you might use this idea. And so i know you actually read this.
AWESOME GAME/ Tips
Super duper great game! aim only 9 and I love it! I usually play music or something with my phone sense music doesn’t work when I play it. Here’s some tips for you if you hate the ads or want music. First off: You probably HATE ads right? Anyway just turn off your wifi so there are NO ads. But if it doesn’t work for some weird reason it’s your problem not mine! Tip 2: You probably really like music and want to play music. But for some reason music doesn’t work. Here’s a tip play a song on your other device (IF you have one) Or play music on your TV (if you can even do that) OOOOR you can use your parents, Brothers or sisters, cousins or friends devices so you can play music on that! Thanks for reading this paragraph/ Review :D