1. She seems to be calling for you - why? One morning you find a strange clue from your dream which sets you on to a path full of adventure and intrigue – the path to your wife? Your reality is now mixed with your dreams as you battle with unimaginable invisible forces that are trying to stop you meeting with Elizabeth.
2. The Last Dream: Developers Edition is a fantastic casual puzzle adventure game which, despite having some classic casual elements, will also offer a greater challenge for more experienced gamers.
3. Undeterred, you pursue her ghost, discovering new clues in a variety of locations as well as meeting a fluffy feline who will help you on your way.
4. Every night your beloved wife Elizabeth, who died in a car accident, comes to you in your dreams.
5. This puzzle adventure is perfect for playing while traveling.
6. No internet connection required for this offline game.
Download and Install The Last Dream - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Lovely Art & Challenge at First
I'm on the level with the tractor. It looks like I must find 5 more things there, but I've clicked all over the screen and there doesn't appear to be anything else here unless I find a key or other tool.
The tool I have elsewhere is not helping with the missing thing on the porch, moving the syrup or getting rid of the ants. Its a great game, so if you have any questions I'd love to help make it work or know what I'm missing.
OK game; Bonus level seems to be broken
This is an OK game in the Adventure mode. The developer is unfamiliar, so it is not as formulaic as some of the comparable games from the main two companies selling these through the Microsoft store. However, the Bonus level seems to be broken, as the water-valve minigame can neither be played nor skipped. One annoying bug is that one must play the credits through all the way to finish the game. Not bad overall (except the Bonus level), but not up to the standard of the major developers.
The last dream
This was the most original game I've played on Artifex Mundi, and I have played all of them! BRAVO!!!!
Excellent Graphics. Interesting story line. Love the kitcat. Thank goodness for occasional hint Botton.
Leave a review or comment