What is Mirror? The app allows users to mirror their Mac screen to any Philips Smart TV without wires or additional hardware. It also enables users to stream individual video files from their Mac to their TV and watch one window on their Mac and another on their TV. The app works on any Philips Smart TV from 2012 models onwards and has an Android TV app for better performance. However, there is a second of latency, making it unsuitable for gaming. The quality of the experience depends on the quality of the local network, and some tips are provided to enhance the experience. The app icon appears in the top bar of the Mac, and users can mirror their Mac screen or play a video file on their TV. The app has limitations due to HDCP DRM protection for playing iTunes movies. Users can give feedback by emailing [email protected].
1. Application to mirror the screen of your Windows to any Philips Smart TV.
2. Use this option if you have a video file on your Windows and you want to play just the file on TV.
3. If you are running multiple applications on your Windows, you can also select which application window you want to see on TV.
4. First, make sure that your Samsung TV is on the same local network and same subnet as your Windows.
5. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can also stream individual video files from your Windows to your TV.
6. After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Windows and the app will look for your TV on the network.
7. This means that screen mirroring is not possible when watching movies from iTunes.
8. Use this option to put the screen of your Windows on TV.
9. Enable Sound: check this to hear the sound of your Windows coming from the TV.
10. In source, you can select which screen (or attached monitor) you want to display on TV.
11. The TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but just on "TV" Mode or any HDMI IN port.
Download and Install Mirror for Philips TV - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I just purchased this app because the trial worked great. I was able to stream in 4K so i decided to buy. As soon as i purchased i no longer am able to stream in 4K no sound and it continues to drop the connection with my tv. absolute garbage.
Lag is horrible
I have a great fast local network and this app laggs by almost thirty seconds and freezes often very poorly set up.
dont waste your money
1video lag is very slow.
connection is weak.
thought being on fiber optic i wouldnt have the same problems as the others, i was wrong
After purchasing and downloading, i eagerly awaited the moment my Windows would connect to my tv. After several hours of frustration and research it turns out that Microsoft does not support miracast or phillips wireless screencasting. Im extremely disappointed and would like my money back. This was a total waste of time and really ticked me off. What a let down :/
This app does what they advertise it to do. There is some minor lag... 2-3 seconds at worst... but nothing that I was losing sleep over. I allows me to simulcast my screen to my TV for viewing church services and other web based events. I give an absolute 5 stars to their Help Desk who was resolute and diligent in addressing issues I had early on... not their app, but MY Philips TV. After about 5 email exchanges... everything works fine.
Leave a review or comment