Zombie Defense HNG Overview
What is Zombie Defense HNG? The app is a modern hybrid of classic RTS and modern Tower Defense games. It involves recruiting soldiers, placing them on slots, and letting them shoot incoming waves of zombies. The game requires manual movement of soldiers between slots, upgrading slots and soldiers, ordering supplies, throwing grenades and molotovs, ordering airstrikes, and operating huge bulldozers. The game has 49 missions, 5 difficulty modes, 22 types of recruits, and 150 permanent upgrades between each mission. It also features 8 basic enemy types, 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses, zombie birds, decoys, a gun rack of weapons, high explosives, molotov cocktails, heavy vehicles, laser-activated turrets, devastating airstrikes, Tesla towers, supply deliveries, real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading, infinite mode, special challenge modes, and high replayability. The game is set in a full 3D environment with highways, towns, and deserts.
1. Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons ect.
2. - High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
3. Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own.
4. - 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
5. - 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
6. - A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
7. throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and operate huge bulldozers.
8. - Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
9. - High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
10. - Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
11. A modern hybrid of the classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Download and Install Zombie Defense HNG - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
The Best “Tower" Defense Game!
This is not your typical tower defense game but it follows that style of game. The basic concept is that you have a map with designated spots where you build your “towers,” in this case your troops, PC gun turrets, and in some cases towers. However, where this vastly differs from other tower defense games is in two areas (there are more ways than these but these are the basics).
The first is that you are not defending a base (unless you choose the TV Challenge). You are defending the lives of your units. If all of your troops get killed, you fail the mission. So you have to keep at least one of them alive against waves of zombies.
The second is that you can move your troops around on the map. Is one of your positions getting overrun by zombies? No worries, direct your unit to move to a different spot on the map. Their health regenerates while they run and they can’t take damage while running. In other tower defense games, if you pick a spot to place your “tower” you are stuck in that spot unless you spend the money/resources to build a second tower. In Zombie Defense, just tell your unit to run to a different location (unless you built a stationary gun turret or tower).
These two differences have kept the fun going for me as I have to pay attention to keeping my men from getting eaten. Usually I get tired of tower defense games before I ever reach the end. However, all the different upgrades, units, and different types of play have kept me enjoying this game for months now!
Regarding the different types of play, there are 5 different game types: Regular, Nightmare (increased difficulty), 3-Man Challenge (only allowed to play with 3 units), TV Challenge (protect the TV Cameraman), and Boss Challenge (a Boss appears during each wave of zombies).
I cannot say enough good things about this game! If you have not tried Zombie Defense, download it now!
Hours and Hours of Gameplay
Very fun game. I’ve been playing it off and on for about a year now. Somewhere along they line they added a bunch of stuff and at just the right time where’d I’d pretty much ran out of things on the original. I’ve literal had countless hours into this game over the past year. Mindless zombie killing, nothing beats it.
Leave a review or comment