War Planet Online Overview
What is War Planet Online? War Planet Online is a real-time strategy game that allows players to build their own custom base, stockpile troops, tanks, helicopters, and other weapons of modern warfare, and march their army across a real-world map. Players can form alliances with other players to expand their battle capabilities and launch a global assault using intricate, real-time strategy to command and conquer. The game features an expansive world, custom destruction, RTS action, and the ability to rule the world by constructing a World HQ and voting for a World President or Dictator. The game is constantly evolving with new units and gear for Commanders added with every update, and seasonal events bring fresh new Renegades into the battle. The app allows players to purchase virtual items within the app.
1. Form an alliance with other players to expand your battle capabilities, and launch a global assault using intricate, real-time strategy to command and conquer.
2. Then stockpile troops, tanks, helicopters, and other weapons of modern warfare and march your army across a real-world map unlike any other multiplayer military game you’ve seen.
3. ► Play with thousands of RTS players from around the world that can become members of your alliance, or the next target of your guns.
4. Each discovery powers up your battle game plan, be it more powerful tanks, stronger defense, an accelerated economy, or your own custom mix.
5. ► Amass a fully battle-ready army by combining your troops, tanks, artillery guns and air support for your own style of modern warfare.
6. Take over key cities like New York, Paris, Tokyo and more to gain influence over your region, and eventually become a superpower that can issue orders that affect the entire world.
7. ► Launch your own Orbital Command, a space station from which alliance leaders can unleash powerful effects across large sections of the global map.
8. ► Vote for a World President or Dictator! Each gets to issue orders that reshape the overall nature of the game's strategy.
9. ► War Planet Online is the only MMO military game to pit players against each other on a massive real-world map.
10. ► Recruit the best Commanders you can find to lead your army on each assault, and maximize your power to command and conquer.
11. ► Craft a variety of gear and upgrades for your guns and other tools of modern warfare.
Download and Install War Planet Online: Real Clash - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Terrible Customer Service
I have been playing this game for 2 years and have enjoyed it. During that timeframe, I’ve built up a strong base. A few days ago, my shield went down and I was attacked multiple times on the game. When I was first alerted to the attack, I tried to enter the game but received multiple messages about server issues. I was locked out of the game for 37 mins while I was attacked several times losing almost a million troops. If it hadn’t been for my teammates already logged on, I would have lost my resources too. When I finally was able to get into the game, several players told me they had also been locked out. I contacted customer service and they advised me that they don’t show any server issues at all that day and refused to help me. I find myself locked out this game several times a week for server issues. It happens so much that they have an FAQ about it on their customer service page. I’ve never complained about it a single time, but the first time I lose everything due to THEIR server issue, they refuse to assist me and even deny that it occurred. This is terrible customer service and I will no longer play this game because of it. My husband and I are both closing out our accounts solely because of the customer service issues.
One of the most fun and addicting games I have ever playes
I was skeptical at first that this was going to be another Mobile Strike or Game of War type game but it is the complete opposite of it all. The amount of strategy needed to succeed in the game is unparalleled than most mobile war mmos on the market. You can build an army, rearrange your base how you see fit, attack both other players and NPC’s at different levels with different power levels with make it a truly terrific game to play. When you join a faction you gain access to faction mines that are so much faster and easier at collecting resources that you need to do everything and there are thousands of events everyday that give you so many more different pieces of equipment, power-ups and resources that help. The only downside that I have found to the game is that in the end you will end up having to buy a pack or two to really give you the boost you need to progress through the game rapidly.
Super disappointed. It’s all about the money.
The game itself is great...... if there was a control of power. I wound up in a game room that has a few players that probably spend $1000’s on this game. They are so powerful that you can’t even fight against them. The only way to compete is to spend as much. Takes the fun away. Sure you can get the resources on your own without buying them but it takes hours....6 plus hours. To get 60k in resources when you need 500k for 1 upgrade of 1 station. So where it can take weeks to upgrade 1 level the competition can upgrade multiple times in 1 hour by spending $50. I know I did that. And now I have 90k troops to the top guys 2million. Not a fair game. I’ve emailed them and nothing. They are obviously happy with the money they are getting. Don’t get this game. Not worth thousands to play.
Still have not heard back from them.
Good, but at the same time. Very bad
I’ve played the game for maybe just over a week now. Made it to headquarters level 12. I have been enjoying the casual sense of gameplay, and how “FTP” friendly the game is.
However, this game is facing an extremely dangerous problem for its community. The worlds are controlled by a “mega alliance” multiple factions of the top players, all in an alliance. And all they do, is teleport around, and crowd control the population of other factions. Basically a stab, and run mentality. And obviously, this isn’t very cheap do these actions, or to try and defend yourself. The “attacks” on other players, or even the AI is skill-less. You press attack, and then it goes into a simulation. So in the end it’s just a bunch of people dropping loads of money, and having no actual skill involved.
I gave it a three simply because as stated, I would really enjoy the game and all of the features, within the game, the seemingly constant world events and faction events. Makes it really fun. But the tactics of players ruins the game experience for me.
Unfairnest drives all over.
For those who are 30 and above, it ruins the chance of the game. They can always attack anyone who is half the level or even below 9. And players who are five or six ranks higher attacks even the lowest level of players like a 30 attacking a level 9. There needs to be a restriction on who can you attack but you cannot attack anyone who was way below or higher than you. And the resources and cost is unbearable. And also you cannot leave to another world after you’ve ranked past 9. You’re pretty much stuck in the world after rank 9. So little resources around. Every time you rank up it gets higher to the point where you have to spend a couple of weeks before you actually rank up. That is how the games always been now.
Leave a review or comment