Written by Ohanaware Co., Ltd
1. • Use any one of the FREE vector clipart sites (that distributes media as SVG) within your favorite design application.
2. SVG Converter - A simple tool designed to convert SVG files to PDF, PNG, JPEG or TIFF.
Latest Version: 3.0.1
What does SVG Converter - Ohanaware.com do? SVG Converter - A simple tool designed to convert SVG files to PDF, PNG, JPEG or TIFF.
Why would you need to convert SVG files?
• Make web graphics more compatible, SVG has limited support, while PNG and JPEG are more widely supported.
• Convert supplied artwork into a format that can be used with almost any application.
• Use any one of the FREE vector clipart sites (that distributes media as SVG) within your favorite design application.
Download and Install SVG Converter - Ohanaware.com
SVG Converter - Ohanaware.com
Hero Templates for Pages
Picture Collage Maker 3 Lite
Logo Pop Canvas
Clipart for iWork & MS Office
Design+ Templates for Keynote
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
This app has potential. It very nicely converts SVG to png files. But, it has a serious flaw. After every export, the application crashes. It works once great, but then leads to frustration because you have to constantly restart it.
It is also lacking features for use in App development. It would be easy for this app to create files of the appropriate size for developers. As it is, you have to start the app, export an SVG to 40x40, start the app then export to 80x80 etc., restarting every time. But the output is great - no complaints there.
Does the job; preference saving would make it perfect
It perfectly converted an SVG to PNG and has options for other formats. It would be nice if there were preferences that allowed you to set the format by default though. It always starts with PDF. Other than that, job well done!
PDF size missing
I would give 5 stars if exporting to PDF would have size option. Xcode supports vector PDFs, but for them to work, they have to contain size
Did just what a needed
It’s very simple to use and does just exactly what I need. What could be better than that? Especially for the price ;-)
Works Well Enough for Me
I had a handful of .SVG files I needed to export as high-resolution .PNG files. Pixelmator Pro choked on them, but this application opened and exported them effortlessly and allowed me to choose the pixel size.