Written by ZHANG SHITAO
1. ( Import your video click “Chapter Edit” button.
2. Click “Add” photo import your photos into the app.
3. You can custom the thumbnails, buttons, frames and text for your DVD menu.
Latest Version: 3.5.9
What does DVD Maker Lite - DVD Creator do? ##### Particularity #####
The app have three main DVD function .
1. Add chapter for your video . ( Import your video click “Chapter Edit” button. )
2. Create submenu for your main page's DVD titles . ( If one title have multiple chapter titles will auto create submenu )
3. Create multiple menu pages for your DVD .
The app can add photo into DVD menu’s title :
Click “Add” photo import your photos into the app. The app can burn those photo into DVD as one title .
You can custom the thumbnails, buttons, frames and text for your DVD menu. Custom DVD menu background picture and music .
###### Function: ######
1. Burn videos and photo to DVD .
2. Add chapter for your video .
3. Create submenu for your DVD menu .
4. Create photos slideshow .
5. Edit photo slideshow .
The app have watermark on export DVD video .
If you have some problems,Please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Download and Install DVD Maker Lite - DVD Creator
DVD Maker Lite - DVD Creator
Screen Record-Screen Recorder
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Wish I’d read the comments!
Like so many “lite” apps, another dissappointing waste of time.
Huge watermark in the middle of the screen throughout the entire video.
This adds a watermark!
Watermarked version. Full version is $15
Leaves a HUGE Nasty watermark written video converter covering 75% of the screen