myHomework Student Planner Overview
What is myHomework Student Planner? myHomework is a student planner app that offers a beautiful, simple, and reliable interface for tracking classes, homework, tests, and assignments. It is available for free on all platforms and offers an ad-free premium experience. The app has been around since 2009 and continually improves based on user feedback. With the optional myHomework account, users can sync across platforms, access the website, receive homework reminders, and join their teacher's Teachers.io class. The app is ideal for college, high school, or middle school students with a block class schedule and helps reduce anxiety by providing a clear overview of assignments and due dates.
1. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety.
2. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
3. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule.
4. * Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use.
5. * Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
6. * Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated cross-platform apps, and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
7. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
8. The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school.
9. * Price - The account is FREE everywhere and an ads-free premium experience is available.
10. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
11. myHomework is just what you're looking for.
Download and Install myHomework Student Planner - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Most useful app on Windows and iPhone
Mid-semester this spring, I had to reorganize my classes before starting two condensed courses on March 23. I searched for an app that would act as a digital homework planner with a clean interface, reminders, satisfying check boxes to click after completing assignments. Every traditional planner I’ve ever bought has ended up in the recycle bin so I figured it might be time to take my academics into the 21st century with some sort of organizer app geared specifically toward school. I found exactly that. This little widget has made my life exponentially more manageable and productive. The free version can do pretty much everything I would need it to do in order to stay organized. When I found out that the paid subscription is $4.99 for a year, I bought it to unlock the additional features like uploading documents, personalize the theme, but most importantly to support the developers who designed this app that has added much more than $4.99 of value to my life. I recommend myHomework to all of my classmates and friends. Truly a great investment in my own personal acadmic success. Thank you everyone at Instin, LLC.! You are doing great things.
I Love It, But...
I really enjoy this app - I use it everyday as HS student to keep organized with my classes. It has great features (I love the calendar, how you can preview your month with the tasks you've already put in, etc...) and I also enjoy the themes. The thing I love the most is the way it syncs between my iPhone and my Windows, so I can have my calendar everywhere! I plan to use this in college when I graduate at the end of this year. My only complaints are that it sometimes goes through phases of crashing (which can be so frustrating when you're trying to punch a deadline in as soon as the teacher verbally announces it in the middle of a lecture!), and the fact that you don't have the option to separate your tasks by time. By this I mean, just like in the previous homework app I used, it doesn't separate tasks by week, two weeks, three weeks, month, etc. I just feel like it would be more organized and nicer looking this way. When I have 6 tasks for the upcoming week and 3 that are over a month away in one place, it makes me feel cluttered - constantly reminding myself that "Oh, that isn't due until-" is a slight nuisance. May just be me but I'd love the option to organize things better in that way!
Best homework app I've used
I struggle keeping a planner, and I'm always looking for the best app to track my homework. My friend suggested this because, like me, he can't keep track of his assignments. This is by far the best app I have used for homework. It works on both my iPhone and Pc, so it automatically syncs to both devices when you update your progress. It allows you to see individual class obligations, but it also lets you get an overall look at your month's assignments in the Calendar view. I can't express how much this app has helped me in my Junior year of college. It's the only way I've been able to keep up with everything on my plate, and I'm looking at a perfect GPA once the semester is over.
Everything you need for a planner!
This application definitely helped me become a power student, and I increased my GPA by a full point!
I would love to make a couple of suggestions for improvement.
1. When you manually add courses, I would love to be able to add input fields for a professor’s contact information. Such as email, office phone, and office hours. I can put them in notes, but I feel it would look a lot nicer if there was an actual spot to put that information in.
2. I would also like to be able to add topics of discussion to my course schedule, instead of adding it as an assignment with a due date. It’s not something I need a to-do list action for, but I would like to note what I am going to cover in that class for the day, and have it automatically disappear instead of manually checking off that I have done it.
I am open to a follow-up if you need more information about what I am describing!
Leave a review or comment