Written by Instin
1. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety.
2. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
3. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule.
4. * Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use.
5. * Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
6. * Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated cross-platform apps, and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
Latest Version: 1.3.8
What does myHomework Student Planner do? What makes myHomework the best student planner?
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated cross-platform apps, and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - The account is FREE everywhere and an ads-free premium experience is available.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
The free app includes:
- Track your classes, homework, tests and assignments
- Beautiful calendar display
- Supports time, block and period-based schedules
With the optional myHomework account, you also get:
- Sync across other platforms
- Access to our website
- Receive homework reminders
- Facebook Single Sign-On
- Join your teacher's Teachers.io class and automatically download their class information, assignments, files and announcements
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda?
myHomework is just what you're looking for. The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. Download Today!
Download and Install myHomework Student Planner
myHomework Student Planner
Kids Farm and Animal Jigsaw Puzzle - educational young childrens game for preschool and toddlers
Master of Typing: Tutor
Typing Instructor for Kids Platinum
Flow - Focus & Pomodoro Timer
ClassLink LaunchPad Extension
Animal Typing - Lite
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Most useful app on Windows and iPhone
Mid-semester this spring, I had to reorganize my classes before starting two condensed courses on March 23. I searched for an app that would act as a digital homework planner with a clean interface, reminders, satisfying check boxes to click after completing assignments. Every traditional planner I’ve ever bought has ended up in the recycle bin so I figured it might be time to take my academics into the 21st century with some sort of organizer app geared specifically toward school. I found exactly that. This little widget has made my life exponentially more manageable and productive. The free version can do pretty much everything I would need it to do in order to stay organized. When I found out that the paid subscription is $4.99 for a year, I bought it to unlock the additional features like uploading documents, personalize the theme, but most importantly to support the developers who designed this app that has added much more than $4.99 of value to my life. I recommend myHomework to all of my classmates and friends. Truly a great investment in my own personal acadmic success. Thank you everyone at Instin, LLC.! You are doing great things.
I Love It, But...
I really enjoy this app - I use it everyday as HS student to keep organized with my classes. It has great features (I love the calendar, how you can preview your month with the tasks you've already put in, etc...) and I also enjoy the themes. The thing I love the most is the way it syncs between my iPhone and my Windows, so I can have my calendar everywhere! I plan to use this in college when I graduate at the end of this year. My only complaints are that it sometimes goes through phases of crashing (which can be so frustrating when you're trying to punch a deadline in as soon as the teacher verbally announces it in the middle of a lecture!), and the fact that you don't have the option to separate your tasks by time. By this I mean, just like in the previous homework app I used, it doesn't separate tasks by week, two weeks, three weeks, month, etc. I just feel like it would be more organized and nicer looking this way. When I have 6 tasks for the upcoming week and 3 that are over a month away in one place, it makes me feel cluttered - constantly reminding myself that "Oh, that isn't due until-" is a slight nuisance. May just be me but I'd love the option to organize things better in that way!
Best homework app I've used
I struggle keeping a planner, and I'm always looking for the best app to track my homework. My friend suggested this because, like me, he can't keep track of his assignments. This is by far the best app I have used for homework. It works on both my iPhone and Pc, so it automatically syncs to both devices when you update your progress. It allows you to see individual class obligations, but it also lets you get an overall look at your month's assignments in the Calendar view. I can't express how much this app has helped me in my Junior year of college. It's the only way I've been able to keep up with everything on my plate, and I'm looking at a perfect GPA once the semester is over.
Great App, Especially for College Students, but...
MyHomework is, overall, an excellent app for organizing tasks, especially at the college level. There are many great features, including adding multiple class times, being able to upload files/syllabi, accurate reminder notifications, and multiple-platform syncing.
Like most things in life, the app could use some improvements:
- It would be nice to be able to add separate locations for separate class times within one course.
- I would like to see more organizational features, such as being able to add common spring and winter breaks, national days off, as well as semesters. I would really like to see a semester feature, where we can add Spring/Fall semesters to better acclimate to adding classes that are only acive during certain times (with the addition of scheduled breaks, of course).
All in all, this is a really great app, and I've recommended it to a number of peers.
Was just okay, now in recycle bin
I used this app for 4 semesters, including a summer session, but now it's going into the garbage. It did a lot of things well, but not everything I wanted. Basically, it won because all the other stuff is worse, not because this is a great app.
But now I'm throwing it out. It won't even launch anymore. But what really pushed me over the edge was that they know it's a bug that happens when PC updates, and they're not fixing it. They tell you to download one of two (admittedly, free) apps to uninstall, then reinstall. They KNOW it's broken and the fix is to use some other app that they did not develop to "start over" with a fresh install. Will all of the homework and classes still be there? The world will never know, because I'm done with this only okay app that breaks when my computer updates.