Written by Mateus Abras
1. - Smart Trainer: Artificial Intelligence able to create personalized workouts that can be done at home or at the gym, based on the equipment you have, the muscles you want to target, and for how long and how often you want to work out.
2. It also suggest changes and updates as you progress, like adjusting the number of sets, reps, weight, replacing exercises or even suggesting an entire new routine.
3. And of course, with a beautiful Apple Watch app, so you don't even need your phone while you workout.
4. The free version of SmartGym gives access to 2 routines, 3 workouts and 2 measures.
5. - Featured by Apple on the App Store section "Workout and Trainers".
6. Routines, History and Body Measures are now extremely simple to keep track of.
Latest Version: 5.2.1
Rated 4.6/5 By 4,039 People
What does SmartGym: Gym & Home Workouts do? - One of Apple's favorite Apple Watch apps of 2018 and 2019!
- #1 Health & Fitness app in over 30 countries.
"Best Apple Watch Apps for Health and Fitness" - Forbes
"Best health and fitness apps for Apple Watch" - iMore
- Featured by Apple as *App of the Day* all around the world!
- Featured by Apple on the front page of the App Store all around the world.
- Featured by Apple on the App Store section "Apps We Love".
- Featured by Apple on the App Store section "Workout and Trainers".
Tired of carrying a piece of paper around the Gym? Or using the notes app to keep track of your workout? Or maybe you're a Personal Trainer and wants to keep track of all your students' progress?
SmartGym solves all this in a beautiful, elegant and easy way.
Our goal was to focus on some specific tasks and implement them better than any other app in the market. Routines, History and Body Measures are now extremely simple to keep track of. And of course, with a beautiful Apple Watch app, so you don't even need your phone while you workout.
- Smart Trainer: Artificial Intelligence able to create personalized workouts that can be done at home or at the gym, based on the equipment you have, the muscles you want to target, and for how long and how often you want to work out. All tailored to your experience level (beginner, intermediate or advanced). It also suggest changes and updates as you progress, like adjusting the number of sets, reps, weight, replacing exercises or even suggesting an entire new routine.
- Pre-made workouts carefully created by professionals and curated for you. Lots of them are made to be done at home.
- Every workout can be adjusted with Smart Trainer to only use equipment you have available.
- Full HIIT Support.
- Full Home Workouts support.
- Create and manage all your routines.
- Add as many exercises to your routines as you want.
- Create custom timer for each specific exercise.
- Over 260 pre-installed exercises with images and animations.
- Add new custom exercises with images, if not available on our database.
- Unlock awards as you go through your workouts and hit your goals.
- Voice guidance for HIIT workouts.
- Keep track of your training history and progress.
- Keep track of your body measures.
- Share your routines with your friends.
- Integration with the Health app.
- Beautiful charts showing all your different progress.
- Siri Shortcuts with Parameters. Quickly get your week's summary with just your voice.
- Full iPad app, with Multiple Window and Drag and Drop support.
Apple Watch only:
- Standalone Watch app. No need to use the iPhone with you.
- Smart Trainer is also available on the Watch (no iPhone required). With just a few taps, you can get an entire workout created for you, right from your wrist!
- Keep track of your heart rate, distance and calories burned.
- Use your session data to count towards your activity rings.
- Use Siri to start your workout.
- Modify your exercise right from the Watch.
- Personal Trainers can Manage their students from the Watch.
Personal Trainer Only:
- Use Augmented Reality to analyze your students' posture. (A12 device or later is required for this feature)
- Siri Shortcuts with Parameters. Quickly get your student's routines with just your voice.
- Great way to manage all your students.
The free version of SmartGym gives access to 2 routines, 3 workouts and 2 measures. Upgrade to our monthly or annually subscriptions to access all our features.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: http://smartgymapp.com/terms/
Download and Install SmartGym: Gym & Home Workouts
SmartGym - OLD VERSION
SmartGym: Gym & Home Workouts
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
The main thing I like about this app is how you can manually add routines and exercises. Most health apps try to do everything for you and often charge monthly so you can have access to automatically created workouts. I already have a great workout routine and I just wanted to be able to easily add my sets, reps, and weight so I don’t have to lug around my notebook. Overall this app works as advertised and is fairly easy to build custom exercises to use in the future. The organization and naming criteria make sense for most of my exercises except for a few movements. Specifically, there is currently no way to group a set of movements into one exercise. For instance, I’d like to make a core circuit which has three different exercises some with sets and reps and some with sets and duration and then be able to specify how many sets of that bundle I need to do. You can kind of do a work around and currently I’ve just been adding the multiple steps to any exercise within the notes section of it. However, I will be asking for this bundle feature to be added.
Downloaded this app to help me out in the gym. After going through the initial setup and trial start the app was horrible. Started a program, adjusted the weight and reps, then was kicked out of the app. I setup the program again and same results a second time. App continues running timer in the background somehow. I couldn’t understand how the timer was running but kept kicking me out after I adjusted the weight and reps. App deleted. Glad I didn’t pay for a full year.
Update****the team contacted me very quickly and let me know what the problems were and even suggested what to do so I wouldn’t have the same issues again. They are working to fix that issue overall since they had never seen that problem before. I’m very very happy with the app and will be starting a subscription with them. Thanks again for helping me out so much developers!!!
Ran into some issues with syncing to my watch that had me upset, however when I emailed the support team they responded extremely quickly and resolved my issue, now I get to talk about everything that the app does right!! It looks beautiful on the watch, has everything you need and isn’t over complicated, tracks workouts well and makes it super easy to follow your workout without whipping out a phone or workout sheet between each exercise. The workout database is good and allows you to add any of your personal exercises that aren’t in the system with ease. Functionality combined with the level of customer service makes this app an incredibly safe and worthwhile purchase. Thanks for turning my customer experience around so quickly!
Decent But Confusing Watch Interface
The app is nice in that it gives you the opportunity to start a Workout to log heart rate, cals... setting up routines is intuitive and has a nice set of options including supersets. Where I think it falls short is during workouts. It doesn’t give you the ability to quickly and easily change the info of the set you just completed if it’s different than what you set up in the routine. If the ability is there, it’s not intuitive at all. I have used the “Log Different Set” button but that’s not a very efficient way to do what should be a simple task. Also, I don’t see any visual representation in my History where I can see my progression over time.
I think if the developer modifies this very common task, the app will be exceptional. Right now, it’s a confusing replacement for paper and pencil, except it’s easier to change a set completed using paper. That’s not what a Watch app should feel like.