Blue Block Free Overview
What is Blue Block Free? Blue Block is a puzzle game that has been popular since 2009 and has 44428 puzzles of varying difficulty levels for all ages. The game has won awards and has been featured by Apple. The player's goal is to free the Blue Dragon from the Dark Knight's captivity by solving puzzles using strategy and logic. The game has high-quality visuals and offers hours of gameplay. The app is developed by Aragosoft Inc. and is available on Twitter.
1. The Blue Dragon was the last of its kind when the Dark Knight made him prisoner.
2. The goal of the game is to move the Blue Block out of the grid by moving the other blocks out of the way.
3. We are celebrating our 6th year anniversary, join our millions of fans who are playing the game since 2009.
4. The prophecy tells that one day, a hero will succeed the quest by solving all the puzzles.
5. Featured by Microsoft, awards winner and ranked in the Top Apps in many countries.
6. The Dark Knight has become immensely powerful.
7. In an ancient time, the world was ruled by lights and shadows.
8. You must free him to bring back the balance on earth.
9. Remember, you cannot hope to defeat him by force.
10. You will have to use strategy and logic to successfully complete your goal.
11. Now, the survival of the Dragon is in your hands.
Download and Install Blue Block Free - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I just dowloaded this game. Love these kinds of puzzles. However. I get through one, maybe two puzzles, and it quits and shuts down. It tells me to click reopen and a report will be automatically sent. It’s annoying. I wish someone would take the time to fix it please.
It's a workout, but very rewarding!
I love this game! It reminds me of another sliding puzzle game, one I use to play as a child some 60 years ago. You had to slide numbers around to get them in order. I loved that game too. Blue Block has a very rich look to it. I love the blue dragon that stands out amongst all the shades of brown and the teal background. And the colors are rather serene which helps when you are trying to figure out the puzzles. It gives this old brain a great workout, and it's very satisfying as you complete each puzzle. It may take several, or even more, tries, but you feel like you've really accomplished something when your done. I highly recommend this game for everyone. Mr. Demers you've got a winner! Thank you.
Great for what it is
Blue Block is fun, challenging (but not impossible), has nice graphics, and has a great concept. It is a sliding puzzle game and what you see in the screen shots is pretty much it. It's not fancy or over the top but is a fun way to pass the time. I really don't have any complaints, but I do have some suggestions. It would be fun if you could:
-Change the color of the dragon block and other surrounding blocks-
-Create your own puzzles-
-Change the Background-
-Have a timed feature-
These I think would probably "make" the game, but it's still is good as it is.
The Best Game I Have Ever Played
I find that this game makes you think and figure out how to move the blue block out. It's an absoultely great game. I would highly recommend it for people who want to be challenged mentally.
Leave a review or comment