Written by NCAA Digital
1. Watch live games, on demand college basketball highlights, in-depth analyses, classic games and more with NCAA March Madness Live.
2. With the March Madness Live app, you can watch DI Men's Basketball Championship games live on your Apple devices starting March 15.
3. After Selection Sunday, tune in and stream DI Men's Basketball Championship games of your picks as they happen, see live college basketball scores and watch highlights at any time.
4. Get ready for March Madness Live on the Official App of the NCAA DI Men’s Basketball Tournament.
Latest Version: 13.0
Rated 4.7/5 By 393,015 People
- Allows you to complete multiple brackets
- Lets you watch games live
- You can watch highlights of games you missed
- Has a point system to rank yourself among other users
- Roller coaster of emotions
- Your time has expired
- Constantly crashes
- Constantly asks to log in with cable provider
- Freezes and has loading issues
- Kicks you out of the game while it is still going on
What does NCAA March Madness Live do? Get ready for March Madness Live on the Official App of the NCAA DI Men’s Basketball Tournament. Watch exclusive March Madness content you won’t see anywhere else.
Watch live games, on demand college basketball highlights, in-depth analyses, classic games and more with NCAA March Madness Live. Watch exclusive March Madness Live content as you prepare for Selection Sunday on March 13th at 6PM ET on CBS.
View daily basketball brackets from millions of other players, including celebrities and fans alike. Use the NCAA March Madness bracket creator and lock your game brackets before March 17 to play.
After Selection Sunday, tune in and stream DI Men's Basketball Championship games of your picks as they happen, see live college basketball scores and watch highlights at any time. Get personalized bracket alerts and daily results, stream NCAA Men’s basketball games and find out how you rank.
Keep up with every DI Men's Basketball Championship game right from your mobile device. College basketball games are just a tap away. With the March Madness Live app, you can watch DI Men's Basketball Championship games live on your Microsoft devices starting March 15.
With NCAA March Madness Live, you never miss a game-changing moment. Follow all the latest scores and updates in the NCAA DI Men's Basketball Championship. Download NCAA March Madness Live today!
= NCAA March Madness Live Features =
Live Sports TV:
• Watch DI Men's Basketball Championship live and catch all 67 games across CBS, TBS, TNT, and truTV starting March 15 on your Microsoft devices
• Log in with your TV provider after the free 3 hour preview ends to continue watching (paid TV subscription required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT, and truTV; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription.)
• Live games and video are only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda.
• Cast live basketball games and VOD to your TV
March Madness Fast Break
• Catch all the biggest basketball moments
• Watch live college basketball games with all-around coverage
• Get exclusive live look-ins at the biggest basketball games
• Watch March Madness highlights instantly
• Live college basketball game commentary & analysis throughout March Madness
Stream Live Men’s NCAA Basketball Games
• Watch college basketball highlights and follow the latest games with our live blog
• Watch sports TV on demand and listen to live radio broadcasts for all 67 games
• Watch March Madness Live exclusive VOD content - classic games, in-depth analysis, highlights, and behind-the-scenes features
• Live March Madness Live basketball game notifications for upsets, overtime games, close games, and your favorite college basketball teams
• NCAA basketball scores tab gives you current scores, stats, and the Official Bracket
• View NCAA basketball team rosters and watch all your favorite team’s videos
Play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge:
• Fill out your tournament brackets by March 17 to play with millions of fans like you
• Challenge your friends & family
• Compete against celebrities to see who has the best bracket
• Get personalized bracket alerts
• View your picks right from the Watch Tab
March Madness Starting Lineup Challenge
• Select five college basketball teams & track their progress in seeded games
• Get rewards when your teams win
• Buy & sell teams between tournament rounds
• Compete with friends & family
• Climb the NCAA Starting Lineup Challenge leaderboards!
• Live stream games on Microsoft TV after games start on March 15
• Register your college basketball tournament bracket on mobile and watch your picks play on TV
• Watch DI Men's Basketball Championship games & on demand content any time
*Use the mobile tournament bracket maker, enter the Capital One March Madness Bracket Challenge, watch live games and follow every development in the tournament – download NCAA March Madness Live to experience all things March Madness!
Download and Install NCAA March Madness Live
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
We’ll Designed, only a few flaws
There are a few minor nuances; however the two most annoying ones:
1) when your watching a game and it’s at the end of the game, game is close with a few critical seconds left, for some reason the app kicks you out and shows a list of other games playing, even though the game was not over that you were watching and you can click on it to get back in, hoping you didn’t miss that final last second shot for a win…why would it kick you out before the game is over at the most exciting critical point in the entire game?
2) OK OK OK, I pick UK to go to the final four…but the app only crosses out the immediate game. Why does it not cross out all future games on the bracket as well? At a glance it looks like all my final four are still in the running…makes it difficult to look ahead at a glance when the app does cross out all future games you got wrong too for an early loss of a Team you picked to go deep…
App is very useful but has one HUGE flaw
I’d like to start this by saying this app is super convenient and useful during the ncaa basketball tournament. I would rate it 5 stars expect for one huge flaw. When a game finishes, the app is designed so that it gives you menu of other games to chose from to watch next. This seems convenient except it does this WHILE THE GAME YOU ARE WATCHING IS NOT FINISHED. So let’s say you’re watching the end of a very close game, there’s 20 seconds on the game clock, and the ball was just passed in. The clock starts ticking and … opp, the app kicks you out of the game and here are some other games you can watch. This is super annoying and takes away from all of the good things this app has to offer because this “feature” happens at the most important point of a game ,and you can’t turn it off or do anytime about it other than try to get back to the game you were watching as quickly as possible. Hopefully this can be changed, but until that happens, 2 star rating from me.
A laughably poor experience
As a product manager, the best thing about this app is how it makes me feel about myself and my prior work as a point of comparison.
Both the decisions and execution driving the user experience this year scream mismanagement and a fundamental misunderstanding of industry standards and best practices.
There is no PIP functionality, despite it essentially being a freebie via the operating system. Users are also unable to pause game video. I can only assume both of these decisions were made to force users to watch more preroll, which is required every time the feed is stopped as a result of the app being put in the background.
The feed is in chronological order, so the oldest post is at the top. Users are never brought to the bottom of the feed, where they would find the most recent and more relevant content. The top and bottom posts in the feed are semi-obscured by some sort of vignette for... reasons?
There is no multi view option, despite this being arguably the most relevant event in the world for such a feature to exist.
Even the player control UI - something as simple as the design for active and inactive states on closed captions - is horribly implemented.
I feel bad for the teams who worked on this and were either clearly not given the time and tools to succeed, or were in way over their heads.
It’s a serviceable app, but in no way is this a product that values the user’s experience.
March Madness app
In years past I swore I would never use the app again. I used it again this year because it came down to my last and only option for viewing the March madness. I still don’t understand the “your time has expired”. It seemed each device had its own time limit. After exhausting the living room tv and the bedroom tv I was left with my phone. I started watching the Baylor game early. It was before your app emblem appeared over my cbs icon. I turned off at half time. When I tried to get back on, not allowed. I was livid. One last option was to try your MM app again. I did and it worked. Yes, the app that said I timed out last time is now working again.
I download this app every year around March from completing however many brackets you want to watching the games live this app lets you do it all and if there’s games you miss you can go back and watch the highlights and excitement surrounding March madness you can follow your favorite team or teams as they progress through the bracket there’s even a point system with how many picks you got right and you can rank yourself among the groups your bracket is in your bracket will always be a bust after the first round but overall this app is amazing