NCAA March Madness Live Overview
What is NCAA March Madness Live? The NCAA March Madness Live app is the official app of the NCAA DI Men’s Basketball Tournament. It allows users to watch live games, on-demand college basketball highlights, in-depth analyses, classic games, and more. Users can view daily basketball brackets from millions of other players, including celebrities and fans alike, and use the NCAA March Madness bracket creator to lock their game brackets before March 17 to play. After Selection Sunday, users can tune in and stream DI Men's Basketball Championship games of their picks as they happen, see live college basketball scores, and watch highlights at any time. The app also offers personalized bracket alerts and daily results, stream NCAA Men’s basketball games, and find out how users rank. Users can keep up with every DI Men's Basketball Championship game right from their mobile device. The app offers live sports TV, March Madness Fast Break, and the ability to stream live Men’s NCAA Basketball Games. Users can also play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge and the March Madness Starting Lineup Challenge. The app is available on Apple devices and Apple TV.
1. Watch live games, on demand college basketball highlights, in-depth analyses, classic games and more with NCAA March Madness Live.
2. With the March Madness Live app, you can watch DI Men's Basketball Championship games live on your Microsoft devices starting March 15.
3. After Selection Sunday, tune in and stream DI Men's Basketball Championship games of your picks as they happen, see live college basketball scores and watch highlights at any time.
4. Get ready for March Madness Live on the Official App of the NCAA DI Men’s Basketball Tournament.
5. Watch exclusive March Madness Live content as you prepare for Selection Sunday on March 13th at 6PM ET on CBS.
6. With NCAA March Madness Live, you never miss a game-changing moment.
7. Get personalized bracket alerts and daily results, stream NCAA Men’s basketball games and find out how you rank.
8. Use the NCAA March Madness bracket creator and lock your game brackets before March 17 to play.
9. Watch exclusive March Madness content you won’t see anywhere else.
10. Follow all the latest scores and updates in the NCAA DI Men's Basketball Championship.
11. College basketball games are just a tap away.
Download and Install NCAA March Madness Live - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
We’ll Designed, only a few flaws
There are a few minor nuances; however the two most annoying ones:
1) when your watching a game and it’s at the end of the game, game is close with a few critical seconds left, for some reason the app kicks you out and shows a list of other games playing, even though the game was not over that you were watching and you can click on it to get back in, hoping you didn’t miss that final last second shot for a win…why would it kick you out before the game is over at the most exciting critical point in the entire game?
2) OK OK OK, I pick UK to go to the final four…but the app only crosses out the immediate game. Why does it not cross out all future games on the bracket as well? At a glance it looks like all my final four are still in the running…makes it difficult to look ahead at a glance when the app does cross out all future games you got wrong too for an early loss of a Team you picked to go deep…
App is very useful but has one HUGE flaw
I’d like to start this by saying this app is super convenient and useful during the ncaa basketball tournament. I would rate it 5 stars expect for one huge flaw. When a game finishes, the app is designed so that it gives you menu of other games to chose from to watch next. This seems convenient except it does this WHILE THE GAME YOU ARE WATCHING IS NOT FINISHED. So let’s say you’re watching the end of a very close game, there’s 20 seconds on the game clock, and the ball was just passed in. The clock starts ticking and … opp, the app kicks you out of the game and here are some other games you can watch. This is super annoying and takes away from all of the good things this app has to offer because this “feature” happens at the most important point of a game ,and you can’t turn it off or do anytime about it other than try to get back to the game you were watching as quickly as possible. Hopefully this can be changed, but until that happens, 2 star rating from me.
A laughably poor experience
As a product manager, the best thing about this app is how it makes me feel about myself and my prior work as a point of comparison.
Both the decisions and execution driving the user experience this year scream mismanagement and a fundamental misunderstanding of industry standards and best practices.
There is no PIP functionality, despite it essentially being a freebie via the operating system. Users are also unable to pause game video. I can only assume both of these decisions were made to force users to watch more preroll, which is required every time the feed is stopped as a result of the app being put in the background.
The feed is in chronological order, so the oldest post is at the top. Users are never brought to the bottom of the feed, where they would find the most recent and more relevant content. The top and bottom posts in the feed are semi-obscured by some sort of vignette for... reasons?
There is no multi view option, despite this being arguably the most relevant event in the world for such a feature to exist.
Even the player control UI - something as simple as the design for active and inactive states on closed captions - is horribly implemented.
I feel bad for the teams who worked on this and were either clearly not given the time and tools to succeed, or were in way over their heads.
It’s a serviceable app, but in no way is this a product that values the user’s experience.
March Madness app
In years past I swore I would never use the app again. I used it again this year because it came down to my last and only option for viewing the March madness. I still don’t understand the “your time has expired”. It seemed each device had its own time limit. After exhausting the living room tv and the bedroom tv I was left with my phone. I started watching the Baylor game early. It was before your app emblem appeared over my cbs icon. I turned off at half time. When I tried to get back on, not allowed. I was livid. One last option was to try your MM app again. I did and it worked. Yes, the app that said I timed out last time is now working again.
I download this app every year around March from completing however many brackets you want to watching the games live this app lets you do it all and if there’s games you miss you can go back and watch the highlights and excitement surrounding March madness you can follow your favorite team or teams as they progress through the bracket there’s even a point system with how many picks you got right and you can rank yourself among the groups your bracket is in your bracket will always be a bust after the first round but overall this app is amazing
Leave a review or comment