Written by DAZN Limited
1. Stream a stacked line up of fights year round, featuring Canelo Alvarez, GGG, Anthony Joshua, Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney and more exclusively on DAZN.
2. Extent of available content subject to suspensions or cancellations by applicable authorities/rights holders.
3. •DAZN works on all connected devices, such as smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, computer & gaming consoles.
Latest Version: 2.7.7
Rated 4.7/5 By 348,664 People
- On demand replays of the whole event or individual fights and NO spoiler pop ups when browsing
- No PPV extra cost
- Announcers will “lay into” the judges scorecards or bad referees when they are way off
- Stable keeps getting bigger and better as guys contracts with Showtime and PBC run out
- Most of the fights feature talent under promotion with Matchroom Boxing
- Buying the full year makes the price about $8. 33 per month
- The DAZN Boxing Show puts episodes out frequently
- Ringside announcers and color commentary are well done
- Outrageous cost of 20$ a month or 100$ a year
- Occasional poo poo fights
- Live stream freezes constantly, buffers, is out of sync, among other annoying glitches
- Synchronicity problems with Apple and it would take hours or days until I could access the content
What does DAZN: Stream Live Sports do? Your sport, your way.
DAZN is changing the game. Access our world-class lineup of boxing, UEFA Women’s Champions League soccer (UWCL) and more through the DAZN app. Watch live or on-demand across multiple devices so you can tune in at home or on the go.
DAZN is an English language service.
LIVE STREAM GAME CHANGING SPORTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
• UEFA Women’s Champions League soccer (UWCL) live on DAZN
• World championship boxing fights featuring the likes of Katie Taylor, Dillian Whyte, Josh Warrington, Conor Benn, Josh Buatsi, GGG, Ryan Garcia, Julio Cesar Martinez, Devin Haney, Demetrius Andrade, Jessica McCaskill, Terri Harper, Shannon Courtenay and more
• Live and on-demand access to Matchroom Boxing exclusively on DAZN
• Fight nights from Golden Boy Promotions
• Iconic DAZN Originals documentaries and exclusive on demand features
• Highlights covering UEFA Women’s Champions League soccer (UWCL) and boxing content
• All content is available to stream live and on demand, wherever you are
This content is only available in some countries. Please check the app for availability in your country.
WATCH SPORTS THE WAY YOU WANT
• DAZN works on connected devices, such as your Microsoft TV, smart TVs, iPhone, iPad, web browser & gaming consoles
• Everything streams at the best quality your device can handle, up to HD
• Watch DAZN live on up to two devices at the same time
• Set reminders, pause and rewind live events
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase & your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Download and Install DAZN: Stream Live Sports
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
On demand replays of the whole event or individual fights and NO spoiler pop ups when browsing make this worth every penny. No PPV extra cost. As in all of boxing you get some poo poo fights. But the announcers voice same opinion on em as viewers, would never happen on American programs. Announcers will also “lay into” the judges scorecards or bad referees when they are way off, which I like. Their stable keeps getting bigger and better as guys contracts with Showtime and PBC run out. Would like to see em hire Jim Lampley since he is the voice of boxing on this side of pond and would be a great addition (HBO may still have his rights). Even this silly KSI vs Logan Paul thing which I found akin to “celebrity boxing” turned out to be a great event. I signed up the morning of the Ruiz/Joshua fight, and after the match I already felt like Id gotten my $99 worth. I only wish The NFL werent jerks and would let US accounts have same access to the NFL part of package that european accounts get. Overall Im thrilled I sacked up and got DAZN.
Good content, menu needs to be more user friendly.
I love boxing. I love the idea of streaming all this content. This particular incident turned me away from it: On the PS4, your app automatically plays live events when you launch the app. I had planned to watch this particular event and was looking forward to it and of course since you all have it programmed to automatically play, it just so happens the fight was over and I saw the results as the app launched. I didn’t have the option of choosing whether to play that event or not. Maybe take lessons from the ESPN app. For example if I am logging in the night of a fight, it has the event and has the “live” caption on that event, however it doesn’t automatically play that event. You all need to stop that automatic play period, or at least program the option to turn that ish off. Other streaming services have auto play, however have options to turn it on or off. Pretty disappointed in this as I’ve been looking forward to this fight to launch the app and have it automatically play to see the post fight interview. I didn’t have time to get on and watch the fight on time, which is why the idea of streaming is there to watch it whenever as long as I am paying for the service. Well, I ended my subscription because of this.
Ok, so I would consider myself a mild fighting fan. I like to watch mma fights and boxing but I wouldn’t consider myself a huge follower. I do like to watch some of these big fights though. So I downloaded this app thinking you might be able to just pay to watch certain fights or pay for a plan that might let you watch certain fights but no. You either pay 20$ a month or 100$ a year. Outrageous. And you might say well if you’re not a huge fan just watch what’s on tv and shut up. Well that’s the thing some of these I fights I really want to watch aren’t available on regular tv. But really? 100$? No way I’m gonna pay that much to watch maybe the 7 or 8 big fights (that aren’t available anywhere else) a year that I’m gonna watch. Unfortunately with some of these fights I can’t watch them anywhere else. It truly is a shame. I genuinely hope someone starts another company that can compete. Money grabbers.
I seriously don’t know what happened to the app. I have been loyal to DAZN since almost day 1, when it was made available in the USA. Up until now it worked almost perfectly with only the occasional minor hiccup. But for the last few events it has been dreadful. The live stream freezes constantly, buffers, is out of sync, among other annoying glitches. This last Bellator event it didn’t let me see anything! All I got was a dark screen with the little rotating circle indicating it was buffering. Another annoying issue that has popped up is the casting to my TV (Air-Play, mirroring or direct cable connection Lightning to HDMI). I’m casting the live stream, suddenly my TV goes blank and inexplicably the live stream starts the feed from the very beginning of the show!!! Somehow I manage to get the stream to catch up to the current fight only to see my TV go blank again and go back yet again to the beginning of the show. So it no longer works on my tablet, iPhone or casting on my TV, worthless. Bottom line: unless DAZN developers get their act together and fix this quickly, I will not be renewing my yearly subscription which renews in October.
Most of the fights feature talent under promotion with Matchroom Boxing, including a fair number of up-and-comer British fighters that you might not otherwise get to see through other broadcast outlets. The cards have had good competitive fights in support of the featured bouts. Buying the full year makes the price about $8.33 per month. The DAZN Boxing Show puts episodes out frequently and is worth a watch to stay current on news that is not just limited to the fighters that appear on DAZN. Ringside announcers and color commentary are well done. Camera work and general event presentation is also high level. Four stars given because I have experienced lag and buffering during live fights and have had to restart. This is likely something that can be fixed with app upgrades.