What is myPhotoMap? myPhotoMap is an app that allows users to add high-resolution maps of their trips to their photo album. Users can select from a variety of map types, including OpenStreetMap Mapnik, MapQuest, OpenCycleMap, and Cloudmade, as well as satellite maps from NASA BlueMarble. The app also allows users to add photos to their map, either automatically if they contain GPS information or manually if not. Users can move the photos and add annotations to the map, as well as import and display GPS tracks. Finally, users can export the map as a high-resolution JPG file for use in a photo album, photo book, or slideshow.
1. Did you ever want to add high-resolution maps of your trips to your photo album? No problem with myPhotoMap.
2. Simply import JPG or other photo files and they are placed on the map automatically if the contain GPS information.
3. To get the best result you can move the photos and additional annotations on the map, configure the size of the photos.
4. You can select from a broad variety of map types: OpenStreetMap Mapnik, MapQuest, OpenCycleMap and Cloudmade.
5. You can even import and display GPS tracks and configure the appearance of the tracks.
6. Afterwards you can either integrate the JPG into a slideshow or you use it for a photo book or simply print the map.
7. Additionally satellite maps from NASA BlueMarble can be used.
8. Additionally you can add photos to your map.
9. Finally you can export the shown map as a high resolution JPG file.
10. If not, you can add them to the map manually.
Download and Install myPhotoMap - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Can not make any changes, if you mak a mistake
I made a mistake on a location photo. Could not remove it nor the pin… very frustrated with this program.
$ .95 cent app
You can't do any changes. The only usage I found was export map as JPG to photoshop and then add coments and lines.
Leave a review or comment