American Airlines Overview
What is American Airlines? The American Airlines Mac app provides users with real-time information and tools to enhance their travel experience. The app features a dynamic home screen that adapts to the user's travel journey, flight alerts, AAdvantage account management, upgrade requests, seat selection, baggage tracking, and access to Wi-Fi on flights. Users can also quickly access their recently viewed trips and sign up for AAdvantage membership. The app is free to download and use, and customer support is available via phone.
- Dynamic home screen that provides access to the right tools at the right time based on your travel journey
- Flight alerts for departure reminders, arrival updates, and latest flight information
- AAdvantage® account details accessible from the app, with the ability to sign up for membership
- Upgrades request and purchase, with the ability to check upgrade list status within 4 hours of departure
- Seat map and selection/change options
- Bag tracking from check-in to touchdown using record locator or bag tag number
- Recently viewed trips saved for quick access to details
- Wi-Fi access on flights with no cost for app and aa.com usage
- Customer support available through phone call to 800-222-2377.
Download and Install American Airlines - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Love the app
Love the fact that I can view and manage my reservations natively on a Windows!
This app is kind of a mess. It crashes constantly (including when retrieving reservations) and navigation is clunky. Window sizing is also way too big.
Leave a review or comment