1. Now you can test your playing skills against the computer on three different levels offline, or online against real people from around the world.
2. Chess is a two-person board game which simulates a battle between two opposing armies.
3. The classic strategy game with gorgeous graphics, online gaming and intuitive interface.
4. Beautiful handcrafted board and pieces are showcased in a 3D view with rotation and zoom.
5. Chess has been around for more than sixteen hundred years.
6. When it comes to mind games, Chess is undoubtedly at the top of the list.
7. Easy to play but very hard to master.
Download and Install baKno Chess - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
not 1 game
would not allow me to play one game without purchase
Do Not Buy This
What a waste!
Tired of Free GAMES THAT COST MONEY!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD-
Why No Great Windows Chess?
The Windows world is still waiting for a truly great chess program. BaKno Chess falls well short of hopes. It's about on par with the free chess game that came with your Windows. The engine seems fine, but nearly all the Windows chess programs have good engines. The problem with baKno's chess is that it has no sense of playing on a board. Ack!
BaKno is not alone in this. Windows chess games are either too childishly goofy or too computer geeky (some scarcely better than the '70s playing via decks of IBM punchcards). The problem continues to be the graphical interface, which should be elegant and intuitive. We want a board that we can use the mouse or trakpad to "walk around" and look at the pieces from infinite perspectives. We want pieces that don't just slide as if they are on rails, but "feel" as if we're picking them up and setting them down. We want engines that pretend to take time and think--to give us the illusion that we are playing a person. Of course, we want ultra-HD graphics too, with boards and chess piece designs inspired by tournament styles, not the Civil War or Agincourt or the Battle of Leponto.
beautiful game but wont let you play unless you purchase a license. That is misleading when it says free game with in app purchases. I really like it and would have purchased it if they were upfront with me (the customer) companies like baKno Games will never get a dime from me.
Leave a review or comment