King's Corner Overview
What is King's Corner? King's Corner is a card game that is easy to learn and entertaining for all ages. The game can be played alone with an AI opponent or with friends online via Game Center or in-person with pass & play mode. The game follows the same basic rules as Solitaire, with cards placed in descending order and alternating colors. The deck is set up with 8 spaces around the deck, and the goal is to get rid of your cards first by making moves such as adding a card to an existing stack, moving a card or stack to the bottom of another, or starting a new stack in an empty space. The game is fully optimized for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS and is compatible with VoiceOver for players with limited or no vision.
1. Move over Solitaire, there's a new king of card games! King’s Corner, or Kings in the Corner, is a great game for all ages—easy to pick up and endlessly entertaining.
2. Only kings can start the corner stacks, but any other card can start a stack in one of the four unmarked spots.
3. King's Corner uses the same basic rules as games like Solitaire—cards are placed in descending order and in alternating colors.
4. Play on your own with an AI that’s as challenging as you like: one to three opponents can miss moves while you’re still learning and be laser-accurate once you’ve mastered the game.
5. • Move a card or stack in one unmarked space to the bottom of any other card or stack.
6. The deck is set up with 8 spaces around the deck; four king spaces (marked with a crown) and four unmarked spaces.
7. Play with friends online via Game Center or in-person with our pass & play mode that’s all the fun with none of the shuffling and dealing.
8. King’s Corner 3 is a universal purchase for iOS, iPadOS, and PC, and has been fully optimized for the latest OS versions.
9. King stacks don't move, since there's nothing higher than a King.
10. • Start a new stack if there's an empty space on the table.
11. As always, it's fully compatible with VoiceOver so players with limited or no vision are welcome.
Download and Install King's Corner - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Excellent design, excellent game
So glad I found this! The design and interface are super neat, everything flows smooth as can be. I’ve tried different types of solitaire games, and this is now my favorite one. It’s enjoyable to play, challenging but not frustrating. Way to go, developers! I also appreciate the fair premium price with no ads or IAP. I highly recommend this game!
Great solitaire game!
I love this game. It is addictive. I have had it on my phone for several years now, and have always used it on trips. I love this game. When you play with the computer, the computer is a telogen enough to give you a fun game. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to play solitaire. It is excess a bowl with voiceover, too, which makes it special for everyone.
I Love this Game!
It took a few minutes for me to understand how the game worked. In the past I had Kings Corner on another device and it showed the entire game on the device. This is set up differently! You have to go one at a time which the game size is larger. I love it! This game and the way it's set up Definitely deserves a A+++++=5 Stars
My favorite part of this app besides the clarity of it, is you are able to add a picture to the back of your card deck and that is awesome 👏
Game doesn’t stay connected on Game Center
Game consistently disconnects through Game Center if the app isn’t always in focus. If my screen shuts off while waiting for it to be my turn, disconnect. Answering a text, disconnect. Unfortunately if it doesn’t stay connected, the functionality I bought it for doesn’t work as intended. The game is fantastically designed otherwise.
Leave a review or comment