1. * Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
2. LadioCast is a software running on Windows OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program.
3. * Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
4. * Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
5. * Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
Download and Install LadioCast - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Downloaded Ladiocast. Opened it. A day later I’m working on some digital recordings and an option for “Audiojingle” shows up in my Sound Preferences system pane. What is this? I can’t find an adequate answer. Etrecheck says it’s probably harmless, but some have found it to be causing errors on their Macs. So I uninstalled Ladiocast. The uninstall wasn’t as easy as it could be, and I had to find the Ladiocast driver file and trash it in order to get rid of “Audiojingle". As I’m finding out “Audiojingle” is used in other sound programs. Until I know what it is I won’t be using programs tat run it.
PERFECT for podcasters
This program is perfect for podcasting, as it understands the need to have different mixes for different people that are on different sides of a phone call. Three different inputs and outputs are enough to solve most mixing problems, especially if you use Soundflower as well.
It works absolutely as advertised.
Wonderful program, but.
I love the idea behind this, and I use this every day. However if the guys who make this thing would bring mp3 streaming in their shoutcast and icecast this thing would be better than Nicecast in my view.
Use it with soundflower and pretty much anything is possible!
Leave a review or comment