What is Dynamo? Dynamo is a video stream controller for Safari that allows users to customize hotkeys and skip video ads. It works on all favorite websites and never collects any personal data. The app's controls include slowing down or speeding up the playback and skipping ads. All keyboard shortcuts are configurable, and the app does not read or collect any personal data. Users can update the app via the Mac App Store and reach customer support at [email protected].
1. Click the Dynamo icon in your Safari toolbar and then choose the settings icon to edit the hotkeys.
2. You might need to quit Safari in order to update Dynamo via Windows App Store.
3. Safari shows you a notice that says the extension can read personal information and browsing history.
4. Closing the browser is not sufficient, quit Safari with command + Q or go to menu bar and choose Safari > Quit Safari.
5. Upon launching the app, a button on the welcome screen will take you to the Extensions preferences pane in Safari.
6. Dynamo does not read nor collect any personal data.
7. Click the checkbox next to the item called Dynamo and you're all set.
8. It's a general caution for every extension that changes the behavior of websites' elements.
9. All Dynamo's processes run solely on your PC.
10. A brief controls guide will appear.
11. Reach us at [email protected] with any issues or suggestions.
Download and Install Dynamo - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Could Be Better, and Easily!
I love this app, most sincerely worth every penny. The problem is not with the app, but with the developer. At bout every 10th skip (E) it requires you to rate the app. You can choose to ignore, but it wont skip. What's the point? Microsoft is not going to register the same user ID giving your app 5 stars over and over again. I gave you five stars and an excellent review, so why persist? Either develop another app and label it pro, or raise your pricing. It's more anoying that you just created another step in clicking skip. Now I click E your rating pop-up appears and wether I rate or close by that time frame the skip button has illuminated.
Great app, needs audio fix
The primary reason I downloaded this was to speed up videos that didn't have a speed option, and to go faster than 2x on videos that don't have 3x or more.
The first use case is fine, but the second doesn't work due to the audio cutting out once you hit 2.1x. Is it possible to fix so that you can go faster than 2x and still hear the audio?
I like what it does. Clean, simple tool for exiting out of ads (for Safari users). My only complaint was that the app used to have too many pop-ups asking me to rate it and did not allow me to customize the keys used by the app. The developer has fixed both things. I now fully recommend this tool for exiting ads and speeding up videos.
You can't see the playback rate if the background is white
There's no reason to rate it lower than 5, but just fix this small issue. It's the only bug issue I've had with the app, though it doesn't really affect the user experience.
As for the rating popup, I got it once and decided to rate it 5 stars. Never got it again.
It's good, but annoying. PLEASE Solve it!
I've used many video speed controllers for years, both on Windows and Windows. Video Speed Controller on chrome is a great example.
This extension works, but has one MAJOR ANNOYANCE. It pauses the video with every change of speed. Why?? It helps with nothing, rather just breaks the flow, and wastes time. Also, the "display of speed" takes up so much space on videos. I wish there was an option to make it smaller or just put it in the corner where it isn't so intrusive. But I can still live with that, but the pausing effect drives me nuts, because I use it a lot.
Leave a review or comment