1. Write notes for each event, like ideas for birthday gifts/anniversaries, things to remember for upcoming trips, and important points for work deadlines.
2. Bears Countdown is the most beautiful way to countdown to birthdays, anniversaries, vacations and even work deadlines! On iPhone, iPad and Windows.
3. Set intentions for plans that you don’t have a date for yet, like promising yourself to catch up with a friend you haven't seen in a while, or starting a new workout routine.
4. Lots of beautifully drawn bear artworks with a gorgeous pastel color palette to bring every event to life.
5. Countdown from your home screen without even having to open the app! All three widget sizes included.
6. Look back on past events and the notes you wrote for them.
Download and Install Bears Countdown - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
This app has potential but just lacks a kind of definitive reason to use the app. It seems to be useful to remind you of big single day events, but there’s no slot for specific times. It would almost be better used as a planner or calendar if it had more options. I do love the ascetics and the animation. I just don’t see much of a practical use for it aside from a widget that keeps you informed of upcoming event, but even the widget is wonky... overall I give it 3 stars for doing islets basic function and looking beautiful while at it.
SO cute and so functional
This is the best countdown app I've used-- aesthetically so pleasing and so functional!! Love that the widgets work with Big Sur and I can get the widgets on my phone too! I wish there was a way to sync the events from my phone to my computer and vice versa but this is a minor point.
Such a cute app! I love the graphics and it's pretty easy to use, although it took me a minute to figure out how to scroll through all the graphics and months/dates on my Pc (you need to use two fingers and scroll left/right on the touchpad)
This app is so aesthetically pleasing as a widget and it reminded me when my to-dos are coming up multiple times when I actually forgot about them. Also, I always have so much fun adding in new reminders with the cute animals and colors.
Feels Good app of the year
The Bears and their situations are prefect for everything I’m looking forward to in my life these days. Adding the widget that shows the countdown daily without opening the app is genius. Thank you!
Leave a review or comment