Written by Zillow.com
1. Find tools to buy, sell or rent a home and keep millions of listings right at your fingertips with the Zillow app.
2. SELL A HOME – Whether you sell directly to Zillow with Zillow Offers™ or take a traditional approach, we’ll help you navigate the path to a successful sale.
3. RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
4. BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
Latest Version: 16.9.3
Rated 4.8/5 By 6,577,825 People
- On my iPad, most recently the app just locks up, requiring either a restart or deleting and reinstalling the Zillow.
- Just checking prices in your nieghborhood or all over the world.
- Excellent App with great pictures.
- We found our mountain vacation home in here for a great deal during Covid.
- This App makes it easy, fun and exciting to check my homes value going up, and up in Julian, CA.
- Land is best investment buy a fixer upper in a area where it was the hood not to long ago but cleaning up now or buy fixer upper in popular mountain or desert destination and watch your home and investment skyrocket in California for sure.
- Issues beyond aggravating.
- No 3D street viewing as an option.
- No return of image saving and saving to room choices.
- Area view from above to see all sides of the house and the back yard is no longer available.
- Street view is horrible, slow, and if the house property has an alley, you might see a little of the back, and sometimes you can't.
- Don't list most of the details around the houses.
- Realtors only worry about the most funds they can get out of someone.
- Make it apparent the home is in a 55+ community.
- Discrimination the 55+ community oozes out into the neighboring communities.
What does Zillow Real Estate & Rentals do? Find tools to buy, sell or rent a home and keep millions of listings right at your fingertips with the Zillow app. Change starts here.
BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
The Zillow app gives you resources and tools you won’t find anywhere else, so you can shop smarter for your next home:
* The most listings and constant updates so you never miss out¹
* Zestimate®, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
* Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more
* 3D Home Tours so you can picture yourself in a home and narrow down which houses to visit in person
* Easier co-shopping: Tag your favorite home features and share your favorites to coordinate your search with a partner or roommate
* Push notifications to let you know when houses come to market, have a sale pending, or drop in price
* Neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
* Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure. Stop by when it’s convenient and unlock the door with the app
* Easy access to Zillow Premier Agents, local real estate experts who meet Zillow’s bar for quality customer service
1. Most listings based on direct site comparisons
Download and Install Zillow Real Estate & Rentals
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Some issues, but overall the best for real estate perusal
Yes, there are issues, some that are beyond aggravating. Yet it is the one app I go to on almost a daily basis for 2nd home and vacation condo shopping, or to just look at dream homes in new areas. On my iPad, most recently the app just locks up, requiring either a restart or deleting and reinstalling the Zillow. Ultimately I’d love to see 3D street viewing as an option, and the return of image saving and saving to room choices...I lost all my Dream Kitchen and Master Bath photos saved from homes we traveled to Georgia to visit. Why did this option go? You can still screenshot an image, so privacy can’t be the issue. On the plus side, the option to connect with the agent, the display options, the filter features, and overall presentation are pleasant. Decent control over search saves and update notifications as well. I read another viewers issue with incorrect information, but when I cross-check w/other real estate apps, it looks as if it is the owner or agent that is supplying incorrect information, as it is consistent throughout all the apps. Thanks for fun home shopping and comparative analyzing, Zillow!
No better than Realtor after update
I use to love this app and preferred it over Realtor because you had the option of the street view which allowed you to see the spacing between houses better and could get different angles of the front of the house. And I’m guessing that since there is no longer street view available is why a lot of the homes no longer have pictures of the front of the house; just the satellite view and mapping. The front of the house is a very important selling point, why the update got rid of option is mind boggling to me. Using Realtor more now because I need to see the curb appeal. Thanks for ruining the app 😡
First let me say thank you for bringing back the street view, that feature is very helpful. But now I’m disappointed again because after the last update we are no longer able to select homes nearby to compare. When using the satellite view with lot lines selected, you can’t open to view any houses close by. The area off screen when you scroll over to it has that capability for a split second (disappears almost immediately after scrolling over). This app use to be awesome but now it seems we can’t have all its capabilities working at the same time. Please get this app working properly again. I’m finding Redfin a better option right now and it has major glitches. Do better please!
Not a fan of the latest update; Zestimate algorithm feels Orwellian.
1. I feel like it’s now harder to see the HOA fees when you’re browsing, and those can make a huge difference in the affordability of the listing. Also, I feel like it’s harder to change the mortgage estimate (it used to be easy to zero out the insurance payment if you could see that was covered by HOA — it’s still easy to zero that out, but now I can’t figure out how to make it recalculate the monthly mortgage once I make changes). Also, the new app icon kind of looks like someone sat on the old logo/icon? Not sure if that’s what the effect they were going for...
2. Since Zillow relies on an algorithm to harvest listings from MLS sites, it’s not always as accurate as an actual MLS site (it often misses when properties are sold, for instance).
3. The Zestimate algorithm continues to puzzle me... it doesn’t seem to have much basis in reality, and when my house was on the market the Zestimate would fluctuate wildly, yet the sudden $30,000 drop in the Zestimate wouldn’t be reflected in graph of the recent Zestimates. It was like the 1984 version of the real estate appraisal...
4. BUT, I use Zillow to browse anyway because it’s free and it’s a relatively intuitive app — if I see something I like, I ask my real estate agent about it, and they send me the official MLS listing with the more accurate details.
I have had my condo on here with the wrong info. First time I had it corrected they ended up deleting all my comments for my unit all my descriptions were gone. Then it got fixed fir a small period of time after I rewrote all my descriptions again and then all the sudden my zestimate changed to about 20k lower and my neighbor who has a similar unit only 80 sf smaller had their condo zestimate 20k higher. I’ve been trying to fix that fir awhile now. Then the walkability score I thought was low as I park my car on weekends and walk to dinner, the bars, the grocery, the shops, my errands, entertainment, cleaners, pubs, eateries. The schools are walking distance also but I have no kids so that’s not important to me. When I click the walkability link it brings up another page with someone rises address on it. It sure isn’t mine. So I asked that to be corrected again today. If your going list my Prperty just list it correctly. I really don’t want to email you a few times to get it corrected over and over. Please just correct as I provided proof of this and have yet to see any response or change in my listing.
It’s a shame as Zillow was my favorite listing app for years now I’m starting to get disenchanted with them. Sorry but I’m tired of asking for my information to be updated and correct otherwise why have my property listed on their site.
This app has been frustrating at times. The house will be down the street, two miles away, or even all the way across the county from where the map shows it. When it is correct it is awesome! I love to see the inside views and the asking price while on location without having to call anyone. I HOPE they will continue to challenge themselves to IMPROVE this app. Plus! When you are totally not interested in a property, it would be great to be able to delete it from "My List". Just an added wish from a daily user.
A MAJOR FLAW is the standard algorithmic equation for determining a homes value. WARNING! If you update an older home and do an extensive renovation, Zillow will not push against their own algorithm to make it reflect the work you have completed. Warning! If you do extensive and costly renovations, you will be dealing with a MUCH lower valuation from Zillow for the property as it existed prior to the extensive renovation. You can state all the renovations and changes that you made BUT! Your new potential buyers will constantly use the old Zillow price against you for negations. It is exhausting! You also get low bids constantly from others after you renovate looking to scalp your post renovation property for nothing due to this flaw in Zillow. This is an easy fix but Zillow doesn’t care. They make excuses and state it is the best they can do. Accuracy is the key.....