Written by Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
1. We’re now introducing the all-new PDFelement 7, which includes a redesigned UI, more advanced writing tools, improved team collaboration features, more powerful conversion tools, a user management console, and more.
Latest Version: 8.6.2
What does PDFelement – PDF Editor & OCR do? PDFelement - The easiest way to create, edit, convert and sign PDF documents.
We are now introducing the all-new PDFelement 8 with a brand new UI/UX, better conversion quality, more powerful annotation tools, Dark Mode support, trackpad signature feature, multi-tab navigation, and more.
PDFelement Standard vs PDFelement Pro:
*PDFelement Standard = PDF Editor + PDF Annotator + PDF Converter + PDF Reader + PDF Creator + Form Filler
*PDFelement Pro = All features in PDFelement Standard + OCR + Batch Operations + PDF/A Support + Form Creator + More Output Formats Support
*** PDFelement Standard ***
√ PDF Editor
- Edit text, images, and links in PDFs
- Change font attributes (type, size, and style, alignment)
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing
- Highlight, underline or strikethrough text
- Create and manage the library of prebuilt
√ PDF Converter
- Supports the following output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, and image formats (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .jpg, .png, .gif)
- Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements from the original layout after conversion
√ Fill Forms
- Fill PDF forms
- Access to a collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms
√ Create PDF
- Supports input format: pdf/html/webarchive/rtf/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/gif
√ Page Management
- Manage pages of a document (reorganize, insert, extract, rotate, and delete pages)
√ Secure & Share PDF
- Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
- Apply for permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document
- Save and share your files to popular cloud storage that is compatible with your operating system
*** PDFelement Pro ***
√ Includes all features in PDFelement Standard
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version)
- OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures
- Supports recognition of 29 languages
√ Create & Sign Forms (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists
- Support adding digital signatures to forms
√ Merge PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Combine different format files into a new PDF
√ Convert PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Supports converting PDF files to a greater number of output formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving
√ Batch Processing of PDF Files (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Process PDFs in batches
- Add backgrounds, watermarks, headers, and footers in batches
- Crop pages in batches
√ Bates Numbering (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting
√ Redact PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs
It also includes the ability to unlock the PDFelement trial limits via an In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark is added when saving or printing
- No page count limit for PDF conversion
- Support of the OCR function
Need HELP? Let us know; we are here to help!
Email: [email protected]
Support Center: https://www.wondershare.com/company/contact-us.html
Official Website: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac.html
If you think this app is helpful and like it, we’d appreciate it if you add your positive review in the App Store. Thank you for using PDFelement!
Download and Install PDFelement – PDF Editor & OCR
WonTube Free Video Converter
Filmora Video Editor
PDFelement – PDF Editor & OCR
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Glad that I found this app
PDF element is such an amazing app and I'm so happy that I came across this. I was watching Kath Path and talked about this app, so I decided to check it out. This will be very useful for this school. I love all of these features and they are very easy, convient, and helpful to use. I'm so excited to use this application this school yeah to make my assignments look professional. I also never knew that I could edit PDF's until I got this app and it makes it so easy and very easy to make my own PDF's as well. I will for sure reccommend this to my friends and to many people.
Best PDF App
Upon watching a video reviewing PDF Element i was shocked by the amzing features it had, PDF Element is indoubtably the best PDF View and Editor you can have. It is nothing like other Adobe products or stock editors, PDF goes all the way and not only do I highly recommend it, it is mandatory that you have this as a standard day to day application because its capabilities and features are beyond the average. I have only been using this for a few hours and I am proud!
I bought a perpetual license from the website which i thought was pricey at first. honestly the best investment i've ever made. It is so much cheaper than most products out there given how often I work with pdf. the interface is designed kinda similiar to MIcrosoft Suite so navigating through the app is intuitive. all possible pdf features are available here which is super neat. really worth the money.
PDF Element 7 Review
This is a great product! It is hard to find a pdf editor for the Mac, but this is a really good one. I currently use PDFPen Pro which has similar features. Unfortunately for PDFelement, PDFPen Pro is half the price to buy and even less to upgrade plus it is structured to be purchased in perpituity rather than a subscription. PDFelement doesn't have an upgrade option (at least I couldn't find one) and is clearly moving toward a subscription base. I definitely prefer a one time purchase.