Written by Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
1. - Besides normal output formats including Word, Excel, PPT and Image which are supported in Standard version, Pro version supports converting PDF file to more formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF.
2. - Batch data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms into CSV spreadsheet.
3. - Automatic data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms.
4. - Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
5. - Edit, delete, cut, copy, paste, and insert text and images in PDFs.
6. - OCR helps extract data from scanned PDF forms or invoices.
7. PDFelement 6 Professional = All features in PDFelement Standard+ OCR + Data Extraction + batch operations, and much more.
8. - Label and extract data from selected form fields of scanned PDF.
9. - Manage pages in a document (reorganize, insert, extract, crop, rotate, and delete pages).
10. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
11. - OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures.
Latest Version: 6.8.2
What does PDFelement 6 Pro - PDF & OCR do? PDFelement 6 Professional = All features in PDFelement Standard+ OCR + Data Extraction + batch operations, and much more.
The all-new redesigned PDFelement 6 Professional has everything you need to work with PDFs. Now specifically built for SMBs with intuitive, simple, and powerful PDF solutions.
√ Data Extraction (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Automatic data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms.
- Batch data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms into CSV spreadsheet.
- Label and extract data from selected form fields of scanned PDF.
- Export or import form data to/from PDF format.
√ PDF Converter (Support more output formats in Pro version!)
- Besides normal output formats including Word, Excel, PPT and Image which are supported in Standard version, Pro version supports converting PDF file to more formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF.
- Convert scanned PDF to editable and searchable document with OCR technology.
- Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements with original layout after conversion.
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures.
- OCR helps extract data from scanned PDF forms or invoices.
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving.
√ PDF Editor
- Edit, delete, cut, copy, paste, and insert text and images in PDFs.
- Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment).
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds.
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting. (Exclusive!)
- Insert, update or remove headers and footers (including page numbering and date).
- Insert and edit hyperlinks.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing.
- Highlight, underline or strike through context.
- Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps.
√ Create & Edit Forms
- Fill PDF forms.
- Automatic form creation with Auto Form Field Recognition.
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
- Access to collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms.
- Support creating, editing, and adding digital signature on PDF.
√ Page Management
- Manage pages in a document (reorganize, insert, extract, crop, rotate, and delete pages).
√ Create & Combine PDF
- Support input format: pdf / html/ webarchive / rtf / txt / jpeg / jpg / png / bmp / gif.
- Combine different format files into a new PDF.
- The files created by PDFelement are 100% compatible and accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
√ Secure & Share PDF
- Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
- Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs. (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Send PDF as email attachment.
- Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
- Save your PDF files to popular cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote).
Also supported unlock PDFelement 6 Pro trial limit via In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark added when saving or printing.
- No page count limit for PDF conversion.
- No document count limit for batch operations.
- Support OCR function.
Need HELP? Let us know, we are here to help!
Email: [email protected]
Support Center: http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website: https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this app is helpful and like it, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated. Thank you for using PDFelement.
Download and Install PDFelement 6 Pro - PDF & OCR
WonTube Free Video Converter
Filmora Video Editor
PDFelement – Edit & Scan PDF
CV Master — Templates Builder
PDF Reader: Edit Adobe PDF
iTranslate - Translator
Bundle for MS Office Templates
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
My work load has gotten easier - don’t tell the boss I said that!
I work with contracts all day long and editing signing and sharing is always a challenge especially if I cannot edit the PDF. I receive PDF documents from many sources, they are colored, poor quality and sometimes hard to read. I just take them into Photoshop, convert to black and white and adjust the levels and contrast for a clean document. I then use PDFelement to OCR check them. It does a great job and a lot easier than if I had to type them myself. Even the form function helps me to create nice templates. I find once the document is cleaned up in photoshop it converts well into many formats that I have shared with co-workers with very few issues. It is difficult converting a 1990’s faxed document to a readable OCR PDF document in any program and PDFelement does a great job for me. For the investment in the program it was well worth the download. Thank you for making my work easier.
Looking for an OCR? Look elsewhere.
I was looking for an app that would convert images with text into searchable PDFs. There are plenty of free applications that do this but you can only submit one page at a time and the file normally needs to be edited. I was hoping to avoid that. I found this app via a Google search and downloaded it from the app store. As soon as the image I wanted to be searchable popped up, the app asked me if I wanted to use OCR. I clicked, “Yes”. Another window then popped up saying, “Sorry, you’re a sucker and you have to buy the pro version.” This is paraphrased, but who actually reads all the tiny text when you just need a simple thing done in the span of a few minutes? Not me. I click on the link to buy pro, thinking it might be a monthly service or something… Nope, pro costs $100.
And as another reviewer stated… I’d also like to test the OCR before buying. Most apps at least give you a few pages for free, but this doesn’t even have that. Not worth the gamble.
… I’ll use the free online applications and edit them.
Former Adobe Acrobat subscriber via Adobe CC
Adobe CC canceled my subscription, goal to replace Acrobat with PDF elements 6 Pro. Well, dissapointed, had to repurchase Adoble CC Acrobat. If you’re considering doing the same and trying to get off Adobe Acrobat, PDF element 6 is not the way to do so. Clumbsy interface, infact boring, non-sexy interface. May get some of the work done that you want to do with PDF Element 6 Pro but not just there yet in the current version of PDF Element 6 Pro. Also use Fine Reader Pro, which does the OCR and conversion job better than PDF element 6 Pro.
Make a long story short, don’t get PDF element 6 Pro if you have to pay for it. Not the program for users that need real production.
Viable Acrobat alternative
Both flavors of PDFelement 6 (and of PDF Editor 6, which is functionally identical but differently skinned) offer affordable alternatives to Adobe's clumsy, overpriced, "full"/editor versions of Acrobat. They provide most of Acrobat's essential features, with a UI that's slightly less annoying.
But some "shareware"-feeling annoyances remain, and could be improved:
(1) Keyboard support isn't fully localized for Windows OS. There are almost no keyboard shortcuts. And on a Pc, to even scroll through a newly opened document, you must first click it to give it focus, then click the toolbar's "Down"/"Up" buttons – no key combinations will scroll the pages.
(2) Printing support for options like non-adjacent pages is rudimentary. The UI will fool you about which pages will actually print. (But you can work around this by opening your PDFs in Adobe's free Acrobat Reader, which offers annoying but extensive printing options, and printing from there.)
The software is viable for workplace use, and I hope it attracts enough users to motivate the publisher to invest in fixing these missing usability and cross-platform details.
VERY frustrated with the "free" version
I got the app for some light PDF editing. I had filled in some text for a PDF that had some form fields (that any PDF reader could tackle). I spent a lot of time on this form (nothing complex, there was just a lot to write) and I printed the form. Just in case, I decided to safe the changes for later. At that time, it told me that I had to buy the full version to save the file. I was a little upset, but fine, I guess I missed where it said that in advance. When I look over the printed copy of the form, it was not the current version of the coument I had in front of me. It was the original form of the document before I had added any text to the text fields. No warning, not "hey, you need to buy the full version if you want to print what you see before you on your screen"; nothing.