Tien Thinh Vu
What is CompareMerge2? CompareMerge2 is a professional version of the CompareMerge app that allows users to determine what has changed between versions and merge changes between text, binary, and zip files. It offers several pro functions, including merging binary files, comparing files in two zip files, comparing spreadsheet and rich text formats, vertical padding mode, diff-only mode for merging text, lock/unlock feature, editing paths in merging window, support for symbolic links, view/change file permission, change modified-date, and more advanced editing tools. It also offers standard functions such as support for multi-languages, comparing folders/files, comparing text, quick compare folders, custom theme color, inline edit, generating patch, file filters, including subfolders, ignoring end-line code, exporting/creating reports, syntax highlight, theme color, export to zip file, comparing hidden files/folders, merging binary-plist file, small view to show exact text difference, two pane views mode, drag/drop folders to/from Finder, filtering out subfolders based on name, wrap text function, multi-theme color, and read/save encoding setting controls to merge windows.
1. - IGNORE End-Line code: Allow to ignore difference in End Line Code (LF for Windows・Unix file, CR-LF for Windows file, or CR for Windows classic file) in Edit mode.
2. - FILE FILTERS: Include or exclude files that match regular expressions.
3. (Number of shown files in a folder-comparison-window is limited; In text merge window number of merge-actions is limited.
4. Other than that, after compare 2 folders, you could filter display item base on file name.
5. It is useful for determining what has changed between versions, and then merging changes between text/binary/zip files.
6. - INCLUDE SUBFOLDERS: This option lets you control the depth of a folder comparison.
7. - GENERATE PATCH: the application also contains patch generating capabilities.
8. CompareMerge2 is the professional(*) version of the standard CompareMerge app.
Download and Install CompareMerge2 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Super Helpful For Spotting Changes
I use CompareMerge2 to compare two versions of Rich Text Files. The app finds all changes including changes to the number of spaces and spelling changes to small words, both types of changes that are hard for me to spot just eyeballing the versions. This tool ensures I look at all changes between files. A boon to editors!
Leave a review or comment