1. The ClassLink LaunchPad Safari Extension gives students and teachers one-click access to their web apps and files.
2. ClassLink® LaunchPad® includes a library of over 6,000 single sign-on apps and instant links to file folders at school and on Google, Office 365, and Dropbox cloud drives.
3. ClassLink empowers students and teachers with instant access to their learning resources.
4. ClassLink Roster Server easily and securely delivers class rosters to any publisher using open technology standards.
5. Accessible from any computer, tablet or smartphone, ClassLink is ideal for 1to1 and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives.
6. ClassLink Analytics gives decision makers the usage data they need.
7. PLEASE NOTE… Your school or organization must have ClassLink for this extension to work.
Download and Install ClassLink LaunchPad Extension - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
This app does not do anything. I have a Windows and it does not open the links. I have to sign-in individually, therefore I can not even get into some of the links because it is saying I'm not registered. Frustrating to say the least, because I can not do any work from home using my Windows.
Is there another app that is better?
Is this problem being solved??
This will not open on my Windows. Simply opens a window that tells me it's purpose with no close option (red is not there).
When I try to open it from the app store after installing, this window continues to pop up.
Makes life easy
Tried installing on both Safari and Chrome Browsers on my Pc. I still have to log-in individually on my portal page after I click on the links.
Needs Installation Instruction
Be sure to open your preferences in safari and click a check box to enable the extension.
Just to click "open" on the app store and get a little un-closable pop-up telling you about ClassLink isn't needed. We are all here on the app store extension page because we tried to open ClassLink and it told us we needed this extension.
Sure, have a pop-up window when you click open. but the first piece of info that pop-up should have is: in the Safari menu bar, click "Safari" > "Preferences..." Click on the "Extensions" tab and enable ClassLink LaunchPad Extension by clicking the box beside it's icon in the list of extensions.
Leave a review or comment