Quicken WillMaker & Trust Overview
- Easy-to-use interview format for creating customized estate plans
- Essential documents for creating a will, living trust, health care directive, durable power of attorney for finances, and final arrangements
- Free legal updates to keep documents up-to-date with state laws during subscription period
- Document quiz to determine which documents are useful based on individual circumstances
- User-friendly legal manual to answer common questions
- Technical support
- Personal finance and home & family documents for everyday use
- Letter to survivors for leaving detailed explanations and thoughts
- Information for caregivers and survivors to organize important details
- Available as a one-year subscription with automatic renewal unless canceled 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Not valid in Canada, Louisiana, or U.S. Territories.
Download and Install Quicken WillMaker & Trust - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
You have to pay for this
Apparently No Support; only a FAQ
Thjere's apparently no way to ask someone a question about WillMaker and the pricing avail on their website is diff than it is in the Microsoft Store. "Lucky20" promo code saves me $30 using your website, but I have no way to enter that in the Microsoft Store? Looks like I'm going with another vendor.
Pro tip for those in the software biz: if you can't do something well, don't do it at all. And if you need some time before you're able to do it well (researching with beta customers), then don't charge for the product yet.
Leave a review or comment