What is Bills? Bills is a financial planning app that helps users plan and track their expenses every month. The app allows users to set a figure indicating how much they want to spend each month, mark days on a big calendar when they need to pay for something or buy something, and approve transactions quickly. Bills also features recurring reminders until the due bill is paid, income entries to help with payment planning, and filters for paid, planned, and overdue payments. The app offers easy sync across devices and family sync via Dropbox, as well as export to HTML and CSV (Excel) and a PIN code for privacy protection. The app's interface design is inspired by a real office room, with elements such as a flip board, big projector screen, office folders, and drawers.
1. Easily filter your bills and payments via the calendar and special boxes to show your planned, overdue and paid expenses & bills.
2. Essentially you need a big calendar to track the amount of money you have spent compared to the amount you wanted to spend.
3. You always need a simple tool to control the amount you want to spend this month.
4. Each element reminds of real office room objects, which are so familiar and help to concentrate when taking care of the bills and expenses.
5. You also need to generate lists of overdue payments, planned payments and check what has already been paid off.
6. Big projector screen shows you a calendar view of the current month.
7. For better payments planning you can add your income into the calendar as well.
8. Set a figure indicating how much you want to spend this month.
9. Mark days on the big calendar when you need to pay for something or buy something.
10. If you spend too much, the green bar above the calendar will let you know about it.
11. Plan and track your expenses every month.
Download and Install Bills - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Unable to reset app and clear all data to start fresh.
The user interface is not friendly, and navigation/functions are not well defined. The help feature needs to have content and to be developed further. No response from developer for help after repeated attempts to elicit response.
I would like to reset app to fresh install state withought any data. This process is not clear, removal and reinstall does not delete old database, and the developer has not provided a solution.
* Very nice layout and concept, if it were easier to use and there was support.
Love the App but
My wife and I have been using this app for almost 3 years now and we love the app. Its very easy to use, very nicely layed out, and very convenient. I love the fact that we are able to sync via drop box. To make this great app even more amazing, I would suggest the following:
1) Automatic sync. Once you have linked the app to drop box, and when you are on WIFI I think that it should automatically sync when opening / closing the app. It just makes it more convenient than having to manually sync every time, and every device. So if you have 5 devices using the app (like myself) i have to manually update 5 devices.
2) Sync history. It would be nice to see a small history of the sync history: Date & time of last sync and which device synced at that date and time.
3) On the desktop and iPad versions, there is a “today” button that allows you to come back to the current day. On the Iphone version however, if you are looking at bills in the future or the past, and you want to come back to the current month, you have to manually go forward or back, month by month. So if you have to look at a bill from 6 months ago, you have to go 6 months back, and then go 6 months forward to get it back to the current month.
But overall, I think its a great app. I have used Mint and other bill tracking apps, but I love the simplicity of this app.
Dropbox sync not working on Windows, iPhone or iPad - Oct 2
I usually pay bills about the beginning of the month. Tried to use the app and it will not sync on any of my devices. I get a message saying “sync error” on my iphone and iPad
and no sync happens on my Windows. This needs to be fixed right away.
No longer works at all. So glad it died: I just set up a spreadsheet with all the features I need, keep it in small size in corner of one of my screens, way better than any app, and such a price! Bye, bye, finance apps!
Leave a review or comment