Written by Linearity GmbH
1. • Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple pencil, Supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio).
2. It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
3. • Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and placing it on a path.
Latest Version: 4.8.2
Rated 4.6/5 By 7,302 People
What does Vectornator: Design Software do? Vectornator is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, interfaces, beautiful designs, and amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator doesn’t look or feel like any graphic design tool you’ve ever used before.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects
• Use advanced vector operations such as corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and place it on a path
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with our powerful Auto Trace feature.
• Photography mode turns your photos into expressive vector illustrations, and Sketch mode can turn your sketched draft into vector shapes in an instant! Seamlessly turn your rough concept into web-ready vector content!
• Brush Tool enables you to paint fluid shapes with vectors. Customize your own vector brushes for unlimited creativity!
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience
• iCloud Sync keeps your files updated across all your devices. Work on your projects on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone seamlessly
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI, PDF, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) as well as individual layer export
• Supports Drag & Drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts
• Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio)
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected]
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornator, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
Download and Install Vectornator: Design Software
Vectornator Pro - Vector Art
Vectornator: Design Software
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Fantastic app for teaching
I am using Vectornator to teach basic graphic design to a small high school class. We were very lucky to get access to a small class set of Apple Pencils and iPads. Since I am not a professional designer, I was worried about finding a program that I could learn in order to teach, and that the students would really enjoy creating with while they learned. Vectornator is simply amazing! It has succeeded far beyond what I hoped for. The students can do so much with the app, and get really professional-looking results. They are totally engaged for the entire class period. Their skills are increasing daily. But most of all, I think they’re having fun! This is the most fun teaching I’ve had in a while too. I have used the app for a school logo I was asked to create, and I was extremely pleased with the results. I know I’m going on and on, but truly - it has been a wonderful teaching experience. I highly recommend Vectornator for beginners and education - it’s user-friendly enough for the classroom, but advanced enough to get great-looking results. Thank you Vectornator!!
This has saved me thousands of $$$
I have a small, new business (lavender farm and essential oil based products) and we are constantly making new products/tweaking recipes as we grow. Having this app and learning how to create PNG’s for our labels has saved me so much money. Being able to change a design on my iPad, upload directly to Google drive and print on my label printer has been one the main reasons for my success. My designs are always fresh, up to date, and I can change directions on a dime thanks to Vectornator. It’s intuitive, has loads of features and is an all around great app. Oh, did I mention it’s free?! I promise I’m not paid to say this, but even if they charged for the app, I would pay it and be happy to do so!
There are a few things that annoy me sometimes...but i can’t remember them right now. 😂
Nothing is perfect, but Vectornator is darn near close to it.
Wonderful design tool
As a professional designer / illustrator, yes we all agree it’s important that design tools are robust with features- but sadly too many products still lack the user delight aspect. It’s a godsend that some companies are willing to put work into a pleasant environment. We sit in front of these tools all day, so it’s great when these tools are fun to use, delightful to stare at, at the same time giving you a good amount of features to complete your projects.
There are probably plenty of other pros that will whine about the lack of feature set compared to other iPad apps, so I’m not going to get into lengthy comparisons. All I’ll say is this: since my first iPad, I’ve used a competitor that is almost as robust as Adobe Illustrator and I’ve been relying on it until now. Sadly, it’s also as depressing to use as Illustator. I think tools that are both useful and a pleasure to use, are vital.
What I’ve been looking for!
I’ve had my iPad Pro for 3 years and finally discovered an alternative to adobe illustrator that works well enough with my Apple Pencil to actually get work done. Intuitive for anyone who has used illustrator, this app is cleanly designed and easy to use. I’m very impressed with its performance and simplicity, so much that I think I can get detailed work done! One thing I’d request in future versions is art boards. Within the pen tool (thank you for prioritizing bezier pen functionality!), adobe illustrator allows the user to hold the space bar to translate the current entity while drawing the next point in the path. Is this function already here somehow? Anyway, this is a very impressive tool I will be using extensively. Thank you to the developer for your work on this!