Written by Best App Limited
1. The Code School for Xcode app includes video tutorials that teach you how to start building your first iPhone/iPad app using Xcode and Swift programming from start to finish! All the video tutorials are made for beginners; they demonstrate how to build different kinds of apps and utilize different user interface elements.
Latest Version: 1.1.3
What does Code School for Xcode Free -Learn How to Make Apps do? ** FREE IOS APP DEVELOPMENT COURSE
** Learn Xcode and How to Make Apps for iPhone and iPad Using Swift
** Includes Step-by-Step Video Tutorials, Sample Codes, and Important Reference Information
The Code School for Xcode app includes video tutorials that teach you how to start building your first iPhone/iPad app using Xcode and Swift programming from start to finish! All the video tutorials are made for beginners; they demonstrate how to build different kinds of apps and utilize different user interface elements. Our native English teacher will also explain the code examples in detail. All the examples are guaranteed to be simple to follow and easy to learn!
If you want to become an individual developer and submit your own apps to the iOS App Store, download this course today!!
Unique Features Provided:
* Video Tutorials - They are made in Full HD resolution and feature native English speakers. These step-by-step tutorials are 5-15 minutes on average, and you can view them in full screen and offline. They support the latest version of Xcode and iOS. The video will automatically resume the playback position from the stopping time of your last session.
* Sample Codes - All the codes you learned during the tutorials are downloadable, so you can practice them yourself.
* Bookmarks - This section contains all the references and useful information for each tutorial you may be interested in.
* Notes - You may need to jot down notes when learning. This section will store your notes for each tutorial respectively.
Download and Install Code School for Xcode Free -Learn How to Make Apps
Air Stream for Chromecast TV
Air Stream for Samsung TV
Code School for Xcode Free -Learn How to Make Apps
SmartPlay for Safari
Find My Bluetooth BLE Device
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great tool for learning, but desparately needs an update
This program is great, but it is not up to date with the most current form of Swift. This leads to a lot of confusion based around a few minor steps. This could easily be avoided if the videos were updated. It makes me somewhat hesitant to contine lessons in the Pro version. I figured out what the Swift updates are, but it took a lot of searching, which took focus away from the lesson.
The version used in the tutorial is outdated and can lead to a lot of misunderstandings. We need a new version adapted to the latest Swift Version!
This is the free version which has 6 full lessons out of the 30 lessons in the paid version ($10).
I really enjoyed the 6 lessons and so I bought the full version. I judged by the quality of the 6 lessons and I decided that they were nicely done and educational and added a lot of value to my learning process trying to learn Swift and XCode and programming for the iOS.
So if the free 6 lessons were that good I decided to pay the $10 for the full version. I was not disspointed at all. The extra lessons were very much educational and of excellent quality.
I really recommned this course for anyone starting out to learn Swift/XCode for programming the iOS for iPhone etc.
The lessons are quite well layed out and in manageable chunks and relevant to almost all aspects of creating apps on the iPhones etc.
The source code for the lessons is also READILY available for cutting and pasting so one does not have to type the code if one feels lazy. You won’t have to dowload anything from any web site … just go to the samples tab and select the relevant file and there is the code ready for highlighting and cutting and then pasting in your IDE.
Very nice design and User Interfacing for the app as well as nice video lessons and nice instruction and nice information.
I really learend from this app and it is definitely worth the price.