Written by Speramus, Inc.
1. Crew connects your entire distributed workforce from the frontline to corporate leadership, unifying communications, streamlining scheduling, and making operations hum.
2. Crew Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan.
Latest Version: 8.6
Rated 4.7/5 By 47,294 People
What does Crew Messaging and Scheduling do? Crew connects your entire distributed workforce from the frontline to corporate leadership, unifying communications, streamlining scheduling, and making operations hum. Join for free.
Read why customers, operators, and teams LOVE Crew:
- “Being able to communicate and engage with our frontline workforce is absolutely critical to our success. With Crew, we can reach every team member with important information at the touch of a button, and that is invaluable at our size and scale.” - Steve Plank (CTO, Taco Bell Corporate, 10,000+ employees)
- “Crew helps employees engage, feel like part of the organization, and know their role is important - all of which mitigates turnover. This platform is taking our communication to a level we didn’t know was possible.” - Trevor Parris (Director, Affinity Living Group, 4,100+ employees)
Tens of thousands of teams across every industry use Crew every day to support:
• Engage employees with top-down announcements in a familiar chat-like interface
• Send messages to everyone, specific groups or have conversations 1:1
• Connect your entire team without exchanging phone numbers
• See exactly who’s read your messages
• Send unlimited photos and videos
• Know who’s on-site with Location-based groups
• Survey employees to keep a pulse on sentiment and get real-time feedback
• Reflect your organization’s hierarchy and control multi-team communication
• Engage your distributed workforce from a single, system-level dashboard
SCHEDULING & SHIFT COVERAGE
• Distribute work schedules to everyone’s phones at anytime
• Easily get shift coverage or pick-up extra shifts
• Get shift reminders and allow employees to track wages
• Track and manage employees work availability
RECOGNITION & MOTIVATION
• Inspire your employees and build a productive team culture with Gold Stars
• Implement a custom recognition program with customized badges
FILES & TASK MANAGEMENT
• Share and manage files (incl. photos, videos, and documents) with coworkers
• Assign tasks to coworkers and get notified when they’re completed
• Enterprise-level data encryption and security with the ability to wipe company data from devices of terminated employees
• Prevent inappropriate content automatically with Content filters
• Protect team members from harassment with user blocking and content moderation controls
• Protect your organization from liability by creating and enforcing your own opt-in, usage, and conduct policies
• Prevent messages from being sent to team members while off-the-clock
• Advanced user suspension and message flagging features to ensure team members have access to productive and accurate information
• Measure and enforce the timeliness of schedule postings to remain compliant with labor regulations (EOC, Fair Work Week, etc.)
• Scheduling & rostering (incl. Kronos, Infor, UltiPro, and more)
• Insights & workflow (incl. Square, Docusign, Zendesk, and more)
• Communications & benefits (incl. Facebook, Slack, Qualtrics, and more)
Visit crewapp.com to learn more about Crew's digital workplace platform for businesses large & small.
Crew is fully committed to your privacy. Your data is encrypted, and will not be shared or sold to any third-party, period.
We offer in-app purchases of auto-renewing subscriptions for Crew Pro. Crew Pro offers Admin-oriented features including enhanced permissions and controls. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Crew Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: crewapp.com/terms
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Download and Install Crew Messaging and Scheduling
Crew Messaging and Scheduling
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Automotive Service/Auto Sales
I own an automotive repair shop as well as an auto sales and the main issue we have always had was communication. That was the main reason I looked into Crew, thankfully I did. Sending texts messages or using radios never worked out due to someone being with a customer (so we couldn’t interrupt) or on the phone and so forth. Now that we have our Tasks/checklist which is awesome btw, we can easily check off the things that are finished and easily add things as needed while keeping everyone on the same page so that is no longer an issue. I like how you can create certain groups that helps since the mechanics aren’t getting messages that are unrelated to them vice versa. I really haven’t used all of the features but so far I have to give Crew 5 stars for meeting mine and my employees needs and expectations.
So many problems with this app!!!
The problems with this app seem to grow as time goes by. Changes to recurring schedules don’t actually happen. I have to delete and completely recreate shifts when I want to simply change the employee associated with a recurring shift. Deleting shifts don’t immediately work. I have to delete 3, 4, 5 times or more before the deletion actually takes place. Messed up shift end times. Let’s say I create a shift that starts at 4pm and ends at 10pm. It creates the shift then shows the start AND end times as 4pm. I go back in and edit it back to an end time of 10pm, save the edit, then BOOM, back to start and end time 4pm. And the latest glitch is duplicate shifts. I’ve been seeing shifts duplicated all over the place in the last couple weeks.
I’ve contacted support multiple times and they always say “these issues will hopefully be fixed in future updates”. I’m not sure I understand why this simple scheduling app was even released with so many extremely time consuming issues. I also have no idea why the ratings are so good here. Am I really the only one with all of these problems?
I head Square bought out CrewApp. I seriously hope they fix all the problems soon.
Operationally Sound thanks to Crew
This app is absolutely the way to go. After hearing of the app from a fellow manager in the mall that I work, I decided to give it a try. I was immediately amazed at all of the great things you can accomplish with this app. Not only can you input schedules, but the app notifies your associates that they have to work leaving NO ROOM FOR ERROR or those “I didn’t see the schedule” texts. Also the task setting option is a major plus, as I can send tasks for my team to complete while I am gone. I can also monitor when my team is at the store and who is here at all times to hold my associates accountable. Gold stars are an awesome way to reward my team for great days and a job well done. 100% 10/10 for me! If you’re a manager, and you don’t have this app, YOU ARE TRULY MISSING OUT.
Worked great until the bug... now I’m left in the dark by customer support
The crew app seemed like the solution for my business and worked well for several months. I recommended it to many until a sudden bug actually created great turmoil in our operations. Three months ago the app jumbled my schedule up on its own and has not been functional for is since. At first the customer support team blamed me, my devices and my competence , only later to admit that there was in fact a bug when I sent them screenshots of a schedule I re-created at least 20 times only to have the application render it useless. Since then there have been other features that have broken down for us. I wanted to stick with Crew because at one point it was a great tool, but when I inquire about the fix I’m told that my ticket has been submitted but is not a priority and there’s no ETA on this issue. This feels like a blatant disregard from Customer Service for the integrity of our operations. We have a super simple calendar with not many changes to it but Crew has been able to hold up their end.